5 April Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,804 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
    the next 2 days will be challenging as it is rainy and cold out (well uppr 40s!) which makes me want to go back to hibernating in front of a heater. LOL.

Exercise calories for me are never going to help me lose weight. I have always done a lot of exercise and activity. But what it does do is depress my appetite I think. Which is interesting that some of you say it makes you a lot more hungry. For me after a run or walk outside I tend to NOT want as much to eat. Now if it is an excessive workout I think the next day or so I might get the "starvies" but for some reason exercise helps to keep me on track when I need to reduce cals. It's not the "burn" but the endorphins or my brain. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ either way we do know it's move it or lose it as we get older and sometimes we lose it anyway due to injury or chronic issues so we have to find an alternative. And there is ALWAYS an alternative we just have to be creative.
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    3rd pass day already, but I'm ok with decision to spend some time on the couch watching hockey game with husband instead of working out alone in our room.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,610 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. 1 pass day used
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,502 Member
    Options
    Pass Day used 1 of 3
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    thought I posted - can't find it

yes to all three (by the skin of my teeth) LOL

and no pass days used
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I'm short on time today, so let's just give a big round of applause
    crs77hri8pxz.png
    to everyone who checked in on Wednesday!!! ✅✅✅ or ✅✅, it's all good!!!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? no
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passed Days Used 1
    4/5/2023 just one of "those" days
  • fannydhelia
    fannydhelia Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: ✅ Yes
    Calories?: ✅ Yes
    Tracked?: ✅ Yes

Pass days used: 1/3
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Pass day used.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,930 Member
    Options
    4/5

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank 👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5- 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21-22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Pass Day - 0
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
    the next 2 days will be challenging as it is rainy and cold out (well uppr 40s!) which makes me want to go back to hibernating in front of a heater. LOL.

Exercise calories for me are never going to help me lose weight. I have always done a lot of exercise and activity. But what it does do is depress my appetite I think. Which is interesting that some of you say it makes you a lot more hungry. For me after a run or walk outside I tend to NOT want as much to eat. Now if it is an excessive workout I think the next day or so I might get the "starvies" but for some reason exercise helps to keep me on track when I need to reduce cals. It's not the "burn" but the endorphins or my brain. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ either way we do know it's move it or lose it as we get older and sometimes we lose it anyway due to injury or chronic issues so we have to find an alternative. And there is ALWAYS an alternative we just have to be creative.

It decreases my appetite, too. Definitely.

Insightful post!

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    April 5, 2023

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? Yes, sadly (3day -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (4 days)

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    • 11k steps, 93 zone mins
    • yes
    • yes
  • DEMFEM
    DEMFEM Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yesx3
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,061 Member
    Options
    Was sure I posted but it did crash once while trying so I guess that second attempt didn’t go through. 😑

✅✅✅

Like @MadisonMolly2017 and @SummerSkier I am also someone who has decreased appetite when I am very active. I have some health issues that are improved with exercise, even though it is the last thing I feel like doing when I am in a flare. The nature of the intensity and type of exercise sometimes needs to change when I am unwell, but the benefit is always there.