SW: 172.1
    PW 165
    CW 165
    Maintain
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    It was a very good day yesterday. I had fun, got alot of work done, and stayed on plan. I have a 3 day weekend! Yay me. My holiday plan is to eat to my weight loss calorie goal Friday and Saturday, and Sunday eat to maintenance. I will have a small portion of the food I prepare for easter, one desert and no candy. Now to execute the plan.

Who's with me? What is your easter food plan??
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    GinLee61
    Friday weigh-in

PW: 162.1
    CW: 161

Whew! Some decent movement downward for a change is motivating. I reduced my exercise a bit and tried to keep my calorie intake more consistent, with the exception of one day when I ate at maintenance. Instead of evaluating my calories on a day to day basis I have started looking at the average on a weekly basis. Maybe it helped or maybe it is a coincidence.

Will be doing some baking and holiday prep today as we are having our family Easter brunch tomorrow instead of Sunday. I plan to eat at maintenance level tomorrow then go back to the plan I've been following on Sunday.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    I've done reasonably well foodwise this week, having lots of fruit, veg and nuts. The heavier meals were lasagne on Wednesday and, last night, we went out for Mexican food (just had a main course - no starter or dessert) but I did have a Margherita and some beer.
    🌮🍸🍺
    I had lost a bit of weight earlier in the week but I don't expect it to have stayed down for tomorrow's weigh-in.
    🤞😏
    Although today is a holiday, I had a couple of online lessons this morning and I feel like I just want to do nothing for the rest of the day. Hopefully, I'll get my butt moving soon. So, that's my one thing, move!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    ~ Step Challenge Results ~
    MARCH WEEK FIVE
    Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 8 (-2 from last week)
    Total Steps: 532,742 (-12.96% from last week)
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 66,592 (-12.96% from last week)
    Total steps for the month: 2,422,728 with 11 steppers during the month. Average per stepper: 220,248
    The Leaderboard -

@JacquelineRochelle 95,838 total | 13,691 average- Most Consistent!!! @MotylekOkruchy - 88,834 total | 12,691average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @OllieandEd2021 - 76,450 total | 10,921 average
    @ljdanny - 76,371 total | 10,910 average
    @JessicaVRosati - 59,146 total | 8,449 average
    @9Harvey - 57,140 total | 8,163 average
    @BodyTalking - 46,280 total | 6,611 average
    @melaniedscott - 32,683 total | 4,669 average

All of our bolded steppers set a goal and met it, based on their average steps per day!

For all that we lost two steppers in the last week, our step team still finshed with almost 2.5 MILLION steps. That is some serious stepping!

We finished March with ~620,000 fewer steps than February with one extra week. Can we beat February AND March in April?!? April goal...can we break 4 million steps?

Look at those amazing step numbers! Well walked!

Last minute edit: forgot to organize top to bottom...
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thur
    Cw 200
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that people are putting in their steps...is there a step challenge? I would love to take part if that's possible! Maybe keep me a bit more motivated.

There is! @melaniedscott collects everyone's steps from the week in our spreadsheet and provides a report every Wednesday/Thursday or so. You'll likely see folks posting their Sun-Sat step counts at the beginning of every week. All you have to do to participate is post your steps in here before Melanie makes the results post (I would recommend getting them in by Tuesday), and you're all set!

• BodyTalking
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Weigh-in-Saturday
    Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    Previous weight: 79.3 kg/174.82 lb
    Current weight: 79.0 kg/174.17 lb

I did move yesterday! I took a 30 minute walk outside for my one thing. Not huge, but done!
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in Friday
    Pw: 157
    Cw:160

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 212.6
    Cw- 208.8

Glad to see that my weight gain last week was definitely from the fertility meds I was on. They're out of my system and I'm down the 3.2 I gained plus .6. I feel so much better lol
  • flutterlosses
    flutterlosses Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that people are putting in their steps...is there a step challenge? I would love to take part if that's possible! Maybe keep me a bit more motivated.

There is! @melaniedscott collects everyone's steps from the week in our spreadsheet and provides a report every Wednesday/Thursday or so. You'll likely see folks posting their Sun-Sat step counts at the beginning of every week. All you have to do to participate is post your steps in here before Melanie makes the results post (I would recommend getting them in by Tuesday), and you're all set!

thanks so much, I'll post tomorrow!

Today's weigh in day!

Flutterlosses
    SW- 387lb
    PW- 364lb
    CW- 358.4lb
    (loss of 5.6lb)

i put on a lot of water/food weight yesterday/last night. I had my supper at like 10pm and it was a rice bowl. so i knew that the scale was going to be up a bit...but still a great loss for the week! Very happy!
  • JacquelineRochelle
    JacquelineRochelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @JacquelineRochelle

PW: 240.6
    CW: 240.6

Frustrating I can’t move the dial further down right now. I won’t give up but so sorry team.

Steps

S 16091
    S 10141
    M 14120
    T 11378
    W 11577
    T 14783
    F 12007
  • JacquelineRochelle
    JacquelineRochelle Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Weird… duplicate post.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to weigh this am and am at the gardens this afternoon. Will post tomorrow.
    u4svlnk7wi9z.jpg
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 164.6
    CW 165.5
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    The April Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Apr 9th. Please join us for Question Week, giving us a chance to look at past and present behaviors and make changes. We'll open ourselves up to questions from the list provided or bring thoughts/questions of our own to discuss. Looking forward to lively discussion this week and great conversations. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10888266/april-week-2-group-challenge-question-week#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • flutterlosses
    flutterlosses Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Steps for the week so far

Target 7,000 steps for this month at least

Sunday- 9,961
    Monday- 7,049
    Tuesday- 7,958
    Wednesday- 7,020
    Thursday- 7,023
    Friday- 7,097
    Saturday- (still working on it!)
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Buniphuphu
    Saturday
    SW: 359.9
    PW: 320.1
    CW: 319

Being at home is awful for my logging. I didn't keep up with it yesterday, and I missed all of today. I'm going to retroactively log today's food so I can get back on the right track.
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    🥴
    Steps 02-08 Apr
    S 5566
    M 8328
    T 5202
    W 6046
    T 10387
    F 7316
    S 622