25 April Sign In

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,572 Member
    Options
    "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going"
    I struggle with this. I am still working on my habits but it's getting easier.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,071 Member
    Options
    Oh @LazyBlondeChef I am so sorry. Thank you for sharing this heartbreaking and personal information with us. I have been thinking about you and worrying. I’ll focus now on sending positive thoughts and prayers for your well being. Please know how grateful I am for all you have done to be such a Julie d person and show such tremendous support for everyone in this group. Is there anything we can do for you at this time? 💛
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd tell you all what was going on. I just spend four days in the hospital home. It's a pretty serious cancer issue and I may not even make it which sucks. I should have the cancer treadment in about a week. If I feels more normal I'll want to comb back to the the group but I continue to have some of my weird problems then I won't be able to

Oh so sorry hun. I'll pray for you. Big hug!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd tell you all what was going on. I just spend four days in the hospital home. It's a pretty serious cancer issue and I may not even make it which sucks. I should have the cancer treadment in about a week. If I feels more normal I'll want to comb back to the the group but I continue to have some of my weird problems then I won't be able to

Difficult time for you - so sorry you are suffering now. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • IsraaQ
    IsraaQ Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I thought I'd tell you all what was going on. I just spend four days in the hospital. It's a pretty serious cancer issue and I may not even make it which sucks. I should have the cancer treadment in about a week. If I feels more normal I'll want to comb back to the the group but I continue to have some of my weird problems then I won't be able to

So sorry to hear that thank you for sharing my thoughts are with you.. keep strong 💪🏻
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,095 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef
    I’m so sorry to know what you have been going through. I will be praying for you and your family in the days ahead. (((Hugs)))

• TerriRichardson112
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2
    Many thanks. AlthoughI have read the article you posted yesterday before, it’s good to have a reminder of best practice for a fit/healthy lifestyle.

Creating new habits has been crucial to my progress to maintenance. Small, sustainable changes over time are the foundations of my current regime, and are now as automatic as my previous unhelpful habits were.
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef. You will be in my thoughts and prayers 🙏
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,548 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef I am very sorry to learn why you need a break. I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope you have an abundance of strength and positivity in this journey.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,799 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef I am very sorry for this current struggle you are working thru. I hope that things can become more positive as the week progresses and that you will check in if you are able. We will all be sending you much STRENGTH thru the universe. 💓💓💓
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef - I'm so very sorry to hear about your diagnosis and the physical and emotional struggles that come with that. I wish you much strength of mind and body to BEAT this thing into submission.
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    ✅✅✅ 1️⃣ pass day left.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,613 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    4/25
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged-yes
    @LazyBlondeChef
    I am soo sorry to hear what your going through. Thank you for sharing with the group. I will be praying for you. (((*_*)))
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef - I am so very sorry to hear that. You'll be in my thoughts and in my meditations. Wishing you the strength you need to deal with the physical and emotional ramifications of the disease and the treatment. <3
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,548 Member
    Options
    Yes three times
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    DATE: April 25