Total: 56,489

• Emm_165
    Emm_165 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Username: Emm_165
    Weigh-In Day: Sunday
    PW: 285.4
    CW: 281.7

Maybe I just wasn’t really ready to be fully committed to the challenges when I started in March. I notice that when I do put in my full effort: planning meals, abstaining from trigger foods, I do see the physical results. Eating healthier foods is a way of loving myself. I do for so many people all week, and focusing on my health in this way is like giving back to myself. If that makes sense :) One day at a time!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun-10,008
    Mon-7,635
    Tues-8,764
    Wed-9,651
    Thurs-10,088
    Fri-9,879
    Sat-8,171
  • ljdanny
    Options
    My steps were very low last week. This weekend I haven't been feeling well. I'm not sure if it's the ozempic, my ibs, something I ate, a bug. My stomach has been turning all weekend. I haven't been able to stay out of the bathroom, I know tmi. I probably lost 10 pounds lol. It's been awful. Today it was raining so I just sat on the couch all day and watched TV. Yesterday I had to be at work because we were doing a playground clean up. Teachers and parents all came to help spread barkmulch and cut bushes and whatever else we needed done. It was great but my stomach wasn't having a great time. Hopefully this will pass soon.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

3f1uyo34lubx.png
    rsqkh0lfs2ev.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    0432j6cmpwt2.png

By Pounds
    r9wmzqmzs8aq.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    8p6rbu18aqtw.png

By Pounds
    anxydpdg7hi8.png
    buveyfwyg2xc.png

Team Winners
    bqajvbcdsf3l.png
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,921 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 16-22 Apr
    S 5814
    M 8419
    T 5410
    W 10133
    T 967
    F 9237
    S 4267
  • ____Becks____
    ____Becks____ Posts: 31 Member
    Options

MFP USERNAME ____Becks____
    WEIGH-IN DAY MONDAY
    PREVIOUS WEIGHT: 178LBS
    CURRENT WEIGHT: 176lbs
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ljdanny wrote: »
    My steps were very low last week. This weekend I haven't been feeling well. I'm not sure if it's the ozempic, my ibs, something I ate, a bug. My stomach has been turning all weekend. I haven't been able to stay out of the bathroom, I know tmi. I probably lost 10 pounds lol. It's been awful. Today it was raining so I just sat on the couch all day and watched TV. Yesterday I had to be at work because we were doing a playground clean up. Teachers and parents all came to help spread barkmulch and cut bushes and whatever else we needed done. It was great but my stomach wasn't having a great time. Hopefully this will pass soon.

When I was starting on Ozempic, I had the same issues. For me, eating a spoonful of peanut butter helped with the nausea. I also kept graham crackers on my nightstand because I would wake up in the middle of the night feeling dreadful, but eating half a graham cracker put something in my stomach and soothed the nausea and stomach cramps. On Ozempic, I don't eat nearly as much, but I do eat little bits throughout the day. I like BelVita breakfast biscuits for something I can munch that is fairly bland (but I think they taste good), and Fairlife Nutrition Plan chocolate 30g protein shakes for my breakfasts each day.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,089 Member
    Options
    It's the last week of another F2F month! If you have friends who would like to join in, please share this link for NEW members:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10889269/registration-for-new-members-may-2023#latest

If you are already here, you do not need to re-register. Thanks!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,380 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM ...You have a new member joining your amazing team for May... Please welcome @Steph1015 :)
  • ljdanny
    Options
    @buniphuphu the nausea does pass. It's keeping the other end off the toilet im having the problem with, lol. I do drink a protein shake every morning. I do find I am not eating as much and some things I really don't like anymore. I am hoping some of this passes. I have been in the bathroom since Saturday which probably can't be good.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I feel so much better, mentally and physically when i eat healthy. I was on plan all weekend! Yay me. Weekends take practice. I am glad for the prep work I put in on Sunday to make healthy food easy for the week. When I get home from work I am tired. I don't feel like cooking or cleaning. So the more I can get done on the weekend the better. I am still doing my stretches. Over the weekend I threw in a beginners pilates class. It increased my pain but any type of physical activity does. I have been in pain since 2010, it is not going away, so I can't sit around and wait for it because I have accepted the permanency. I have not been recording my food. Sometimes that can get obsessive for me. I am doing ok with out it for now. So today my plan is to stretch, drink my water, get 7000 steps, and stay in my calorie range for weight loss. I want to see that scale go down this week. I am going to stay commited to make that happen.

nxj1bjkjwjg1.png
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi WNM ...Another new member joining your wonderful team ... Please welcome @HH1006 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member joining your awesome team...Please welcome @GarysGirl78 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member joining your team for May...Please welcome @Laurabb99 :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member joining your team for May... Please welcome @Kykybinford :)
  • Laurabb99
    Laurabb99 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Laura. I live in the North Texas area. I'm turning 42 on Saturday, the 29th. My fifth baby just turned two. So, I'm ready to start chipping away at the pounds I gained having the last two so close together. I've been trying to be consistent with eating and working out, but it's been challenging with juggling all the kids. I've also working on when to say "no" in order to reduce stress and working on sleeping through the night without waking interruptions.
    I would love to say goodbye to at least 5 lbs the month of May.
    Ultimately 60lbs to reach goal weight 150.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Welcome newcomers!

I said no to the ritualistic snack last night!! And said yes to being more healthy. This time I am going to lose this weight for good. There..... Ive put it out there. Go on universe. You heard me! Let's bounce some ideas around: It's the "I said yes" game.

io14nbj4rjby.png

I'll go first:

I said no to the extra cheese and I said yes to lower cholesterol!

Please join in. Lets put a positive spin on saying no which is really a yes!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,241 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Oh my goodness, so many new people coming in for next month! I'm excited to see where May will take us! Huge welcome to @Steph1015 , @HH1006 , @GarysGirl78 , @Laurabb99 , and @Kykybinford !

I'm Ashley, one of your two team captains here at Team Weight No More. I am here to record your updated weight and make sure things move smoothly (or as smoothly as possible!). Personally, I've lost about 60 pounds, and am focused mostly on improving my fitness with less emphasis on the number I see on the scale, although I would absolutely love to see that number go down from time to time.

If there are any questions about how things around here work, feel free to send them my way! I'm also absolutely available to answer any burning scientific questions you may have (for reference, I am a chemical engineer who does research for a living - if I don't know how to answer a question, I can definitely find you one).
This discussion has been closed.