27 April Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,502 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

3 of 3 pass days used ... Still hanging in :)
    LOL on the quote ... I am under the weather, and the quote is Oh so True!
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ✅✅❌ for 4/27
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    4/27 -
    ✅❌✅

(working on the HABIT of coming here and posting - no matter if it's "good, bad, or ugly"!)
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,613 Member
    Options
    Pass day yesterday.
    Opening nights for our high school musical (I had one kid in pit, one on the stage). Totally forgot to track dinner
    6 pass days used.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Just 3 more days to being a Winner...Focus
    The weekend makes me nervous but I just have to have a plan and stay focused

Passed Days Used 3
    4/5/2023 just one of "those" days
    4/9/2023 Easter
    4/19/2023 - Lost my mind. Dinner was leftovers with controlled portions. Just wasn't satisfied, and then I lost my mind. First a 130 calorie bag of pistachio's. Nope - that didn't do it..2 cups of skinny popcorn ....salt is satisfied.... now want candy. 3 pieces of candy (like a turtle). Ok done...Yikes
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,016 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Champion for me
  • fannydhelia
    fannydhelia Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Pass day (5th). Went to a birthday and a bit over the calorie goal, also had no energy for exercise as it was a long and busy day.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,071 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    April 27
    ✅✅✅

Was so tired but made a deal with myself to go to the gym: I just needed to stay for 15 minutes of weights after my 10 minute treadmill warmup. Ended up doing the whole double circuit and in total, a 78 minute workout. It felt good to exercise and it did boost my energy level.

Tracked it all and ate within my calorie limit. Time for me to start pre-tracking and eating protein as I was under significantly 💡💡💡

Four pass days used - I will be an April Champion!

@jamcnewman Wow! Way to go! I use that method for my walks…just 10 mins..by the end of the block, my auto-pilot from the last 7 years kicks in & 90 mins later I’m back home, having completely forgotten the “just 10 mins”

WELL DONE & BRAVO!🎉
    You are a SUPERWOMAN!!

Maddie
    April 27
    ✅✅❌ (still no energy to walk even)

Not in Winner’s or Champion but weight is fine.

House reno is NOT for the faint hearted! Hope your energy returns soon. Take care of yourself @MadisonMolly2017 💖

Thank you Julie @jamcnewman 💕
    Certainly a bigger deal than I anticipated, but I’m Hopeful that I’m pulling out of it now.
    Many thanks, too, for your countless hours towards keeping UAC going. I am Very Grateful as I’m sure many others are too!
    🎉

• CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    DATE: April 27
    EXERCISED: YES - 4,370 Steps
    CALORIES; YES
    TRACKED: YES
    (8 Pass Days Used)
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,061 Member
    Options
    April 27
    ✅✅✅

Was so tired but made a deal with myself to go to the gym: I just needed to stay for 15 minutes of weights after my 10 minute treadmill warmup. Ended up doing the whole double circuit and in total, a 78 minute workout. It felt good to exercise and it did boost my energy level.

Tracked it all and ate within my calorie limit. Time for me to start pre-tracking and eating protein as I was under significantly 💡💡💡

@jamcnewman Wow! Way to go! I use that method for my walks…just 10 mins..by the end of the block, my auto-pilot from the last 7 years kicks in & 90 mins later I’m back home, having completely forgotten the “just 10 mins”

WELL DONE & BRAVO!🎉
    You are a SUPERWOMAN!!

Maddie
    April 27

House reno is NOT for the faint hearted! Hope your energy returns soon. Take care of yourself @MadisonMolly2017 💖

Certainly a bigger deal than I anticipated, but I’m Hopeful that I’m pulling out of it now.
    Many thanks, too, for your countless hours towards keeping UAC going. I am Very Grateful as I’m sure many others are too!
    🎉

Thanks Maddie — I’ve used this technique in the past and just like you, I seem to have propelled myself into doing the activity (and feel better for it)….

It was @summerskier who commented in your renovations….not me. The topic is too close to “home” (literally) for me! We have had numerous companies out to give estimates on replacing the hardwood flooring (almost 100 years old now and the final sanding was done two decades ago…), replacing the kitchen flooring, re-carpeting the stairs, and putting blinds on the new windows in the kitchen that are the whole width of the house. I am dreading the thought of having the work done while we figure out how to live through it with two big dogs. @madisonmolly2017
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 60 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

Passdays used 10 (April 5, 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,18)

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
    2/3 pass days
    I just want the pollen to stop so my asthma can take a break!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    Today 27th:
    C:😕 E✅: T:😕
    Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.
    💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕
    😕-😕-😕-💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-💖-💖
    💖-😕-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-28-29-30
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    • 10K steps, 90 zone mins
    • yes
    • yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    April 27
    ✅✅✅

WELL DONE & BRAVO!🎉
    You are a SUPERWOMAN!!

Maddie
    April 27

🎉

Thanks Maddie — I’ve used this technique in the past and just like you, I seem to have propelled myself into doing the activity (and feel better for it)….

It was @summerskier who commented in your renovations….not me. The topic is too close to “home” (literally) for me! We have had numerous companies out to give estimates on replacing the hardwood flooring (almost 100 years old now and the final sanding was done two decades ago…), replacing the kitchen flooring, re-carpeting the stairs, and putting blinds on the new windows in the kitchen that are the whole

width of the house. I am dreading the thought of having the work done while we
    figure out how to live through it with two big
    dogs. @madisonmolly2017

@jamcnewman We really are in the same “boat” - floors, painting, windows, even gettin a quote to see if two interior doors can be added so we can heat/cool just the room we are in!

We need a home repair/renov support group haha

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    April 27

Thank you so much @SummerSkier!