Work At Home Haven Chat

Options
My day has been lazy. I do not like being lazy. I like being productive, which I usually am.

As side hustles, I write articles for various websites. As a job, I write book reviews.

My recent book order is not in yet, so I have to side hustle for a couple of days. So, guess what I am doing late tonight...

I hope this team grows. My one fellow member, don't be shy! Introduce yourself! I would really like your participation!

Have a good evening! Be good and be safe! Tomorrow is Friday!

Replies

• the_frugal_chef
    the_frugal_chef Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Are the job opportunities that I have been listing any good? I would really like your opinion!

My books are still not in yet to review! grrrr

Have a good afternoon!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Bare with me as my laptops are all crashing. My roommate is supposed to take a look at them when she gets a chance. I shall be returning to the team as-soon-as I can. Thank you!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Laptop update: a computer tech said 1 of my laptops is junk. The other 2 slow but good until I can afford a new computer. I go on a women's conference in April, so I cannot afford one until after the conference. 1 laptop refuses me access to MyFitnessPal. This laptop takes about 15 minutes to log in.

I shall attempt to do the best I can at finding you jobs. Are there any specific jobs that you are looking for?

Have a good evening!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Sorry I have been lazy. I hope you like today's job! Have you found a job yet? Not enough money? Do a few of the jobs. Have a good evening!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    What's up? I just thought that I would say hello! I hope that you like today's YouTube video!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Have a good evening! Why do YOU work from home? ;)
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Have a productive day!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Today's job opportunities go from becoming an brand ambassador to selling salted caramel iced coffee. Both very good ways to make money. Kindly spread the word about this team, especially if you know of a person struggling with money. I am not wealthy either and work various jobs. Thank you.
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I hope that you are having a good day! Much luck with today's job!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I should have a new laptop by Saturday! Stay tuned!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Yes! Woo Hoo! Yay! Whew! My new laptop is up and running! Pray this one lasts me a good while. I just cannot afford another. Now, especially, I have access to my teams! I have missed all of you! (whether you talk to me or not... LOL)

Let's get this team rocking!
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I need to do reviews on these 40 books. uuugh Are you a book lover? If you want to know where and how, just message me.

Thank you.

tqtl3uvhb4ok.jpeg
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I hope that all is good for you! Happy working!
  • the_frugal_chef
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I am going to let you in on one of my jobs. I haven't done so yet as I don't want to spoon feed you but today I thought I might as well.

I am a book reviewer for https://weekendnotes.com. However, they also accept articles on leisure activities.

You get paid via PayPal.

If you have any questions, just message me.
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I have personally taken a break from book reviews to work on 2 forums. The money is not as good but less stress.
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    How are you? I hope good! How do you like the posts?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Can you believe the month of September is flying by? Have you found what you are looking for yet?
  • the_frugal_chef
    Options
    I am so sorry, but jobs are just dry. I cannot find any to list here yet. I have not forgotten you!

• the_frugal_chef
    Options
    Have you thought about writing an ebook?

People have told me quite often to write an ebook. However, I am just too stubborn and do not think that I am good enough or talented enough.

However, you might be a pro at it!

Attached below tells you what to do!

https://lulu.com/create/ebooks