Need a buddy

Options
bcgirl55
bcgirl55 Posts: 17 Member
Hi! My name is Jo, and I need a buddy or two to keep me in line! I only need to lose about 15 lbs, but I lose a couple or 5, then go back up. I am trying to do the DASH or Med diet, but my partner doesn't like a lot of the food (i.e. beans, grains). I try to snack on fruit and veg. Sometimes I just open the fridge and eat what I can find! LOL!

Replies

• kirianah760
    kirianah760 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jo!! I’m Kiwi. I need an accountability buddy too. I have about 60 pounds to lose in order to be at my ideal weight. As a breastfeeding mom it’s an uphill battle but I am tired of feeling like crap!!!

Have you heard of Laura Prepon? She is an actress and has a special “stash” diet that she can make ahead of time and throw together in many combinations for a healthy meal- QUICK!! I think I need to do that as well, because I have three small children and a husband who can eat whatever he wants and still be thin. So, I have to set myself up for success.
  • bcgirl55
    bcgirl55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kiwi - wow you have a big challenge! I'm just working one day at a time. Last night went for dinner at a friends, ate too much, drank too much wine, so back on track this morning!
  • erroper1
    erroper1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am Edith,
    I need an accountability partner. I was dx with IT Band syndrome a couple of months ago; it is getting better. I've since gained and an additional 10 pounds from a lack of exercise. I would like to loose 30 pounds total and 15 of those by July in time for the family reunion. I have gradually started back with a good eating plan, yoga and walking this week.