What is your favorite breakfast?

Options
dr3107
dr3107 Posts: 29 Member
Mine is oatmeal jars. I place 1/2 cup oatmeal, tablespoon of peanut butter and a 1/4 of a cup of Great Value cranberry, almonds and cashews. Easy to make worth 399 calories and holds me over to lunch.

Replies

• Lmercado441
    Lmercado441 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Actually i enjoy oatmeal with applesauce. Or Farina!!!
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    My normal breakfast is special k with sultanas and semolina skimmed
  • deejoan
    deejoan Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just started eating yogurt mixed with chia seeds and either blueberries or a peach. It seems to keep me pretty full and only amounts to approximately 150 calories. It is really delicious and you don't taste the chia seeds. You get the crunch from them unless you let it sit for about 30 minutes to soften. I just started adding the chia seeds since it is supposed to help lower cholesterol.
  • Lessennan
    Options
    My post should read semi skimmed milk. Not semolina
  • dr3107
    Options
    Deejoan I want to try chia seeds. I read several articles about eating plant based food - oats and chia seeds is part of a recipe I read.
  • Lessennan
    Options
    opng4ayez73o.jpeg
    3b0se5oo1xnu.jpeg
    I tried melon and grapes yesterday, and grapes with my toast this morning because the fruit had to be eaten or lost.
    They each filled a space but aren’t keepers for me.

What do you folks have for a packed lunch. Looking for ideas for my long walk days
  • dr3107
    Options
    The other lunch I have is turkey lunch meat with string cheese, a fruit sometimes cantaloupe and a fruit but like I said I love the mini cucumbers and mini peppers.
  • dr3107
    Options
    rekfivl9hcpm.jpeg
  • Agefyter18
    Agefyter18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    1.5 cups mixed fresh fruit with .5 Cups 1% cottage cheese or steel cut oats topped with 1 fried egg. YUM!