Type 1 diabetic

Options
gteboys13
gteboys13 Posts: 1 Member
I have been a type 1 diabetic for 52 years. My A1C is 7.3. Now in my later 60’s. The last 2 weeks my blood sugars have been going crazy which is making me want to sleep all the time. My weight is jumping up and down the same 2 pounds daily. Yes I am over weight by 70 pounds. It has taken me 10 years to drop 60 pounds. Gone from 280 to 220. Now at 223.

Looking for a friend that will not judge me on how I’m doing. I have a lot stress going on so I am doing the best I can right now. That is why I am here again to get in better control of my blood sugars and drop a few pounds. This program has worked in the past so I am hoping it will help now.

Roxyann

Replies

• jstrujillo005
    jstrujillo005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes this month and it scared me. I went to the ophthalmologist and there were people there who were blind and had lost their feet. I don’t want to be like that!! My blood vessels in my eyes already show signs of damage from high blood sugar. I’m just looking for someone who is going through the same thing and can relate and not judge.