Weight and changes

Options
Jovanica
Jovanica Posts: 9 Member
How's your weightloss coming along? Any other noticeable changes? Stamina, inches, non scale victories???

Replies

• Jovanica
    Jovanica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lost another 2 lbs this week. Do the inevitable slow down is here. Still going strong on the diet which is surprising to me. I know Im gonna have to add exercise if I wanna see that got back up, but 1 to 2lbs a week is good enough for me 🙂. I'm still motivated to keep it up because I don't have the bloat anymore. The tummy is still here, but we all know the bloat can make it seem wayyyy larger. So I think I love that change the most. Good luck everyone and keep at it! 2024 is our year!
  • pammyNNP
    pammyNNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    So far down 5.4 from the start of the year. I have been super busy at work last week and kept me from posting much...but I still tracked my weight everyday. My food logging was not great though. I didnt do much prep work for the week and ending up just trying to make good choices at work. I am off for the next 4 days though so thats a good thing. I am a little nervous about my upcoming vacation. There is no way I wont put a couple of lbs on...I am just going to try and minimize the damage!