Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Angel. I am a 32yr old wife and mother on a journey to lose weight and create a healthier life for myself. I don’t have the greatest support system so I am hoping by coming on here and sharing with you all that maybe I can create my own little support system. I plan to take this one “small” goal at a time. So with that being said my starting stats are:
Height: 5’5”
SW: 371.4lbs
1st Goal: 300lbs
I hope to follow along with your journeys as well 🙂

Replies

• Shellivan
    Shellivan Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Angel, I am turning 50 in May. I work like a maniac, and have very little down time. I am currently 260 pounds. I need to get back to about 170. Highest weight was 275 at the beginning of the year. Thst initial flush of weight loss is typical for me when starting to be mindful, but it falls off shortly thereafter. Hoping that some motivation from others will help with accountability.
  • eithneos
    eithneos Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Angel,
    I'm in the same situation as yourself. Trying hard to lose weight and be healthier (with zero support, such as getting 2 huge boxes of chocolates for Valentine's Day "from the kids,"). Needless to say, I was super proud of myself when I handed those chocolates to my kids and told them to divide them up and enjoy every one of them! The popcorn I made for myself instead tasted 100 times nicer knowing that I'd turned a corner and stayed strong.
    So, hopefully this group will give us all the support we need and we'll all keep each other strong and motivated. xx