Options
Lessennan
Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
Just got an inspire 3 and could use some friends to inspire me to use it

Replies

• xOrannax
    xOrannax Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I just got the inspire 3 also. Happy to be around if you want :)
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I got an Inspire 3 a few days ago and like it so far. I’ve had other Fitbits before and always liked them better than other brands I tried. The only thing that puzzled me was that it tracked a mysterious „swimming“ session when I went for a walk with my dog today. I mean, it was raining but… :smiley:

Anyway, feel free to add me if you like.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,347 Member
    Options
    I have the inspire 2.

I am not 💯 but I think there is an on/off option. *Should Inspire guess if you have started an activity"

If "yes" it might mess up. If "no" you have to start and stop an activity "like swimming" etc.
  • karmamido
    karmamido Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just bought an Inspire 3 for my "Christmas present" to me (hey, I'm worth it!). Am still trying to figure the silly thing out. Even printed out the manual so I'd have a hard copy to refer to. Sigh..... as I said, "still trying...."

You can add me as a friend if you'd like. Am on the Central Coast in CA.
  • GandalfIAm01
    GandalfIAm01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Greetings Inspire 3 FitBit users.

Last Christmas (2023) hubby gave me my FitBit Inspire 3 and I have been using it but am just back to MFP today (Feb. 20, 2024) and I would truly enjoy connecting with fellow FitBit users on MFP.

If anyone knows how to tag or connect me with a suitable group I would be grateful.

I am just learning MFP after a too long hiatus

Cheers.