shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,117 Member
Good morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,117 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Frankie woke me up at 3:30. She was insistent to the point of climbing up on the bed. I took her out to pee. I also fed her and then went back to bed. She woke me up again at 4:00, and since I was having difficulty getting back to sleep, I got up. Sigh....

My weight was down 1.17 from yesterday to 185.3. I've lost 7.7 since starting with Betr.

I only have two meetings that I know of today, so hopefully I can get some desk work done. We are moving to the new building in two weeks. Today I am getting quotes on moving pallet racking and moving office files/furniture.

Bill, how long are you and Heather staying in Oregon this trip?

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,916 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

I couldn't sleep this morning either, Steve, but I can't blame my dog. She gave me an "are you crazy?" look when I got up at 4:20, then rolled back up and went to sleep.

Rita has a doctor's appointment this morning. Her migraines have increased in frequency to where they are almost a daily occurrence. We hope they take it seriously. Too often she just receives a medical shrug and a diagnosis that essentially says, "heck if I know." I accompany her for morale support and to try to insist they pursue answers, but it gets pretty frustrating for us both.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,568 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Weather is clearing up here after a wet week. But we didn’t let that stop us, or anyone else around here either. We head home tonight after what has been a wonderful and productive mini vacation which is how we celebrated Valentine's Day. One or two more walks along water today before we head over to Eugene for lunch and to check out a few furniture stores and head to the airport. This has been the most activity I have had in a while. Usually I head home when my back starts to seize up while walking, but I have found just stopping and waiting or sitting a bit, it will generally settle down so I can continue a bit further. Hit 10,000 steps yesterday after coming close the last few days. I will keep that going when we get home until my surgery. We are looking forward to getting back to normal food wise. Quantity was under control yesterday but my gut is churning. I am looking forward to icing my unhappy shoulder too.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    Yup awake around 3:30 and finally got up about 4:45 a.m.
    So sorry to hear about Rita's migraines Dave. Hope they work something out!
    Trying to sort out all my appts and get organized.
    Getting out for a walk soon with DW which will help.
    Sorry about your gut Bill.

Hang in there all!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,626 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Up early to take Pablo out before bath, he was not ready, took him out after bath
    Emmaus breakfast in which I sat and drank coffee,
    Cardiologist appointment scheduled additional test, down 8 pounds since last appointment.
    Guess I need to take Pablo around for a walk.
    Sounds as you are really improving Bill.
    Leaving details of move to you Steve says they really trust you and know they can depend on you.
    Dave, sometimes one has to be insistent to get medical personnel attention for relief.
    Good luck on getting organized Bob, every time I try to get organized I end up being more disorganized.