Options
mikehikemike
mikehikemike Posts: 3,448 Member
Good morning, gentlemen.

Replies

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,448 Member
    Options
    Another cold morning, but will warm up a bit more today.

Had trouble logging in this morning, since I installed Bitwarden password vault... still getting it sorted out.

Did some hand-weights this morning. Something I need to get back into.

gotta run...busy day ahead.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,916 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Another nasty weather day. What is more miserable than rain and snow mixed? At least it's heavy snow in the mountains. We need the snowpack to ease fire danger in the summer.

I hope to play in the shop. I yearn for clearance to pick up and work with heavier chunks of wood but have another month on restriction. It's difficult to follow, because I feel fine. I guess bones are still healing in my spine.

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,625 Member
    Options
    Rainy day in Georgia,
    Body, arthritis and muscles do not like damp cool weather.
    Patience Dave do not want to tear down what is healing.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,568 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Dave the extended restrictions post surgery are my only concern with my procedure next Friday. 10 lbs isn’t much and 3 months “or so” seems like an eternity. Hang in there!

I go off Celecoxib, my anti-inflammatory and asprin today. Just as cold wet weather rolls into town for a stretch. I imagine my arthritis is planning a blow out party to take advantage. Off to my pre-op in a couple of hours. Only thing that could give them pause is my blood work which still shows the effects of radiation. I hope to get out for another walk later today if it isn’t raining too much.