Replies

• ChelleChelle1031
    ChelleChelle1031 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    wh9efq3lxq4t.jpeg
  • Gidgitgoescrzy
    Gidgitgoescrzy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about the 75 Hard... I am not great with commitment or restrictions, lol... But since this ends 2 days before I leave for Ireland, I am going to do it. It will be 75 easy for me.

Activity : Strength training 4 days a week, Cardio 2 days per week.

Food: Limit added sugars, keep carbs simple.

Reading: I will read 2 books, one help, and one just for fun.

Water: I do well in that department, so I will just keep it up.

Pictures: I will take one before, and one after.

I've been doing this arm routine, and I really like it, but I really need to create a chart, or something. I get so confused trying to remember it in my head. I am also going to start a core / plank challenge today, I printed that one out.

Have a wonderful weekend !

• Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In
    PW: 251.8
    CW: 255.8

Oooof. Just not a good week!! I have no real weekend plans. Temps rose and then dropped quickly this week which usually makes northeast ski spots very icy, not my fave.

Going to put real effort into meal ideas for March this weekend though. I really didnt follow my plan this week and it shows. I did get some good steps in, thanks to a basketball game at BC on Wednesday (go hoos!!), and walking to lunch yesterday.

I think it would be smart to trial my commute by bike tomorrow or Sunday, see how I do. The downside to biking to work is that I can't read while biking lol! But I can't read on the buses either bc it makes me so sick.

@MaddawgMadsen so glad to hear about your mom! Going home will feel so comforting.

Good luck to all starting a version of 75-something today! Lots of energy buzzing in here.

I have just about 8 full months until my 30th birthday extravaganza and I want serious progress by then. Off we go...
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Day 1/75:

I made it through day 1! I feel like all I did today was drink water and then run to the bathroom. I also started my walk outside on lunch and then it started raining ☔️ I looked at the weather report and there was only an 11% chance of rain and I laughed when it was the only time I could go outside and walk and 2 minutes in, it started raining lol.

@MaddawgMadsen I'm glad your mom got to go home!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    My day 1 of 75 (really day 4) was mostly spent in the car! I did get a walk in the cold this morning, and other one in the relative warm after arriving in Massachusetts, but both were fairly short. I did some Pilates, will bike shortly. Food is usually terrible when I get in the car and go places, but today I have had no added sugar, no flour, no alcohol. I ate more than I needed at dinner, but I was able to resist all the snacky food and ice cream here at my stepmother's place :astonished: Tomorrow I'll be able to get more exercise - hoping the rain holds off!
  • jugar
    Options
    Let's get the weigh-ins in! Here is everyone due through the end of the week. aka Saturday end of day.

@strong_fit_ells
    @adrimango
    @eggfreak
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @zankash23
    @veronica1359
    @ChelleChelle1031

Thanks!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    CW: 182.8
    Can’t believe the whole week is gone and March is here.
    I’ll be online more tomorrow to catch up and all. Good to see everyone’s updates.
    Food has been pretty good here and I walked to work almost every day and a couple of days, walked home as well. It’s nice to get almost a mile each way mixed with cold air, sunshine, or even bright clouds.
    Xoxo
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Pw 219.1
    CW 218.5

Falling asleep here. Best friend is her for the weekend. Went on big (for me) walk today. Tomorrow we head to the Philadelphia 🌸Flower Show.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,886 Member
    Options
    I got up and worked out for 22 minutes this morning. I love my FIton.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Good morning WaistAways!

CW: 182.5. We're coming down, I'm determined to get some weight off before my trip to Japan!! Later this month!!!
  • ChelleChelle1031
    Options
    @jugar

Weight In 🎉🎉
    Not sure what I did to achieve this!?!?

PW: 218.5
    CW: 214.3
  • ChelleChelle1031
    Options
    Day 1/75

03/01- 05/14 - My MFP WaistAways 75 Day (Medium/Soft) Commitment -

❤️ Activity - 90 Mins of Exercise & 10k+ steps a day - ✔️ - All Outside
    ❤️Reading - 10 Pages of Reading - ✔️
    ❤️ Water - my goal will be 80 oz - ✔️
    ❤️Diet - Low Carb, at or under my calorie goal 1350 - ✔️
    ❤️ Pictures - I will do this daily plus will still do MeThreeSixty each week. - ✔️
    ❤️ Avoid - No Alcohol or Cheat Meals - ✔️
    ❤️Personal Addition - No spending money outside of household/family needs. - ✔️

❤️🦋
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    @jugar popped into this group to look for ideas. Sent you a message with a request. Thought I’d mention it here in case you don’t check messages daily. Thanks! - Daria
  • jugar
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »
    @jugar popped into this group to look for ideas. Sent you a message with a request. Thought I’d mention it here in case you don’t check messages daily. Thanks! - Daria

Great idea! I'll set it up under Announcements. The 75 days will run March 3 - May 17 - even though some of us will have started March 1st. Thanks for dropping by!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar

Weight In 🎉🎉
    Not sure what I did to achieve this!?!?

PW: 218.5
    CW: 214.3

I think you answered your own question in your next post! Great exercise, sticking with your food plan, and general awesomeness!
  • veronica1359
    veronica1359 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    PW=78,3Kg
    CW=79,2Kg
    :/
  • ChelleChelle1031
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

10k+ Steps and 30+ mins exercise daily

Sun - 12,215 / 60 mins (treadmill, circuit)
    Mon - 11,305 / 63 mins (afternoon trail walk)
    Tues - 10,865 / 67 mins (afternoon trail walk)
    Wed - 10,123 / 82 mins (treadmill, afternoon trail walk)
    Thus - 10,862 / 76 mins (treadmill, afternoon trail walks)
    Fri - 13,015 / 100 mins (treadmill, afternoon trail walk)
    Sat - 16,529 / 96 mins (treadmill, circuit, hike)
  • jugar
    Options
    Another month wrapping up! Last call for final weigh-ins:

@strong_fit_ells
    @adrimango
    @eggfreak

Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Day 5/75

I didn't go super hard, but good enough!

✔️ No alcohol
    ✔️ Diet on point
    ✔️ Walking outside and a Pilates/weights combo session inside
    ✔️ Water on point
    ✔️ Reading - getting there - a few more pages tonight

Room for improvement - more true aerobic exercise. Can't use the exercise bike here because my stepmother's dog is terrified of it! Better weather for a vigorous walk tomorrow.

I had a good visit with my dad today. He was more with it than yesterday, and I played a lot of good flute tunes for him and the others in his center. They really enjoyed it - I had been playing just in dad's room, but one of the lovely carers asked us to come out and join some of the other residents. It was nice, and dad remembered that I am his "kid"! Then I got after him and made him walk a lot :sweat_smile:
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Day 2/75

Another day in the books! Water was a lot easier today. Also, the weather was beautiful outside for my walk! 65F and sunny! We have about 5 days of straight rainy days coming up, so I hope there is at least a few breaks in the weather!

@jugar great job doing everything while traveling!

@ChelleChelle1031 great loss this week! Your exercise is awesome too!
This discussion has been closed.