Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,692 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,692 Member
    Options
    Sincerest condolences on the passing of yer mum, Dave. Prayers for you and your family.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Yes, prayers for you and your family, Dave, for peace during this rough time.

Feeling some aftershocks of the move. We didn't have internet most of the day yesterday. Also, we are seeing where some of our racking is bowing in the beam, and is unsafe for heavier weight. For some reason, our VP ops thought that he could take spring break this week with the move still up in the air in many directions. I get to help cover that gap, as he also let the production supervisor go for a week. I'm going to get the year closed and then take some time myself, but that could be several weeks/months yet.

Have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Happy Humping
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,586 Member
    Options
    Dave

Deepest condolences on the passing of your dear mother. Praying for peace and comfort for you and the family.

I slept quite a bit yesterday which made sleeping last night quite difficult and now I am very very tired and feeling nerve pain again. It is like a cruel joke. So more resting today and trying to avoid aggrevating anything.
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,470 Member
    Options
    Dave, sorry to hear your mom passed away. My prayers go out to you...

Steve, what the heck is with those cabbage-brained execs, going on vacation while all h#ll is breaking loose at the plant? Jeesh!

Went off-track yesterday food wise a little. BAck to tracking and measuring today. Another sunny day, and supposed to warm up to 50's at least.

Bob, sounds like a health-disaster area there! Hope everyone comes out okay.

Heard yesterday that EX has COVID (again). So far she's okay, getting paxlovid, etc. Three years ago she almost died, two weeks in the hospital, months of recovery. I was there with her and DS a week ago, hoping I haven't gotten it...

Sam, hang in there till you get help with the leg and arm. Seems like they can fix a lot of those issues nowadays.

Have a good one everyone.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Gentlemen.

As you know my mother passed away. She had a good day Monday, spent a lot of it with my sister. She was happy and laughing, went to bed for the night and just didn't wake up. She had a long life and lived it on her terms right up to the end. We hate to lose her but are thankful for the manner of her passing. Thank you for your caring comments and thoughts.

I drove down to Salem right after my sister called with the news. we finalized some arrangements with the funeral home, today. I am sure I will make a lot more trips down as we settle mom's affairs.