shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,140 Member
Good morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Last night, we had WILD storms. We put some pics on FB of golf ball size hail. It shattered Collin's back car window and dinted up his car. I even had dents in my '71 truck. I don't know what if any roof damage we had. We will have it looked at. DBIL lives about a mile from us. He lost two windshields of his vehicles. We are expecting more rain today.

We had intermittent internet and phones yesterday at work, so I still had a hard time getting a day's accounting in. With the VP ops gone, I bought more racking, looked at WIFI issues, and did a couple of other operations type things in his absence. Today should be better.

Prayers for all of you continue.

Have a great day!
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,692 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Glad it was so peaceful for your mum, Dave, and that you got there safely.
    Guess the hail was not in the forecast. I never realized how nuts the weather patterns were in the KC area. Makes Tulsa weather seem pretty tame.
    Hope you can get that post op pain under control, Bill.
    Bob, prettu scary series or ER visits for your family.
    COVID, thankfully, is less pathologic than 3 years ago. Prayers for your ex and that you remain unscathed, Mike.

Onward and downward ;-)
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Will try to get back into our routine, today. Our weather should be great: sunny and warm. The flowering plum trees are starting to bloom. Hurray for spring!.

Massive hail is pretty scary. Had some storms like that pass close when we were in Texas, but didn't get hit.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,586 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Those were some impressive hail stones Connie posted pictures of on FB.

Pain levels have reduced. I am able to sleep much better now and am thus feeling better. This morning I was going to back off some of the percocet by reducing one pill, but found that I wasn’t ready yet so I will wait till my follow up on Friday. Beautiful weather here so I raised the idea of going for a drive later. I got the look that told me in no uncertain terms would that be happening. But apparently we are celebrating Pi Day. I need to stop nodding off. Stuff happens while I am out.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Hot here today, rain tomorrow
    Emmaus breakfast this morning.
    Took Pablo for a 3.2 mile walk
    Heather is trying to protect you Bill, but I agree need to get out.