Monday weigh in...be honest and tell us how you're doing!

Options
MutterGans
MutterGans Posts: 44 Member
Good morning everyone from Sydney. It's Monday morning here and I'm being proactive. I weighed in at 120kg (that's nearly 265lb - yikes). I found an app on my phone to measure steps and went a quick 1km walk (I have a knee injury). I've just written out a weight calendar so each week I can see my progress. Go hop on those scales so we can see where we each are. I'll be letting you know some weight loss tips I've learnt according to science. I'm looking for a small group of interactive, responsive people who're determined to make this the last events ever :)

Replies

• SFergie1974
    SFergie1974 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group....started today at 221, looking to get down to 160. Thanks!
  • ChangingMe1951
    ChangingMe1951 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Kansas. I just joined the group because I think this will be a good way to make it my last diet. I weighed in this morning at 291.

I am 72 years old and I am 5' 6".
  • MutterGans
    MutterGans Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks @SFergie1974 and @ChangingMe1951 for your weights. It will make a difference sharing our weight and goals with others. 🥰
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Darlene_Oregon Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi, I almost forgot to weigh-in. I weigh 202 lbs. I would like to get down below 170. After that, I would like to lose more. But I wanted to set a small goal to start.