Options
mikehikemike
mikehikemike Posts: 3,424 Member
Mornin' men.

Replies

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Woke to snowflakes falling. Isn't today the beginning of spring?

Sam, that's a lot of miles with a bum knee. Hope the orthopedist has some fixes. Pablo needs you.

Picking up my place this morning; DS coming to visit this afternoon while construction going on at home. EX is having bathroom renovated, or at least a built-in shower put in to replace the clawfoot tub from 1920.

Forecast later this week has almost 4" of rain with snow for a while at the end.

Steve, that hailstorm sounds like it created a real mess. My SIL's brand new car once got pummelled with golfball hail, and for insurance was a total loss. CDC will be mandating helmets if this keeps up.

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,882 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Yeah, our spring weather is over, for now. It has been around 70 and sunny. Today is cloudy and in the 50s, with rain coming in in the evening.

Made chicken soup last night, using meat from a Costco rotisserie bird. Instead of noodles, I did egg drops. No points for the egg. Pretty good, too. I'll have leftovers for lunch, today.

I'm going to finish the urn I have been working on, but not use it for my mom. Starting over for that one. I am going to glue up segmented rings of walnut, with maple accents. I ordered a couple more bronze threaded rings to attach the lid. Getting expensive.

• LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    If I still had a clawfoot tub I would pull it out too; though some are putting them in, why?
    Egg drop soup sounds good, add actual chicken even better. Will try.
    Lateral and medial tear in knee, nerve damage in elbow and tears in shoulder, bicep, triceps and rotor cuff. Recommends working on knee first, injections to satisfy insurance first.
    No walking other than around house next two days. Pablo is not going to like.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,553 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

That’s quite a list Sam! How long will it take to resolve all that?

I felt like crap yesterday with some sort of bug. Treated with rest and added in the little bit of tylenol I am allowed. But I slept better and feel pretty good right now. Reduced my Percocet another notch today. Trying to resist the urge to go faster getting off it but will follow the Drs guidelines. Occaisional nerve pain in hip. Now that I am feeling better I will get going on easing into working out and getting a longer walk in.