Week 13: Social Chatting

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
Hmm....... I am playing around with several settings and can not seem to get my MapMyWalk app to interact with MyFitnessPal. I guess manual entry is what is required. Did my link from last week work?

Replies

• HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    @LordWulfram , yes, it did work. When I clicked on the link it took me to the standard, you are leaving MFP, I clicked to leave and it took me to a login page for MMW and when I logged in your walking map popped up along with a line graph showing pace and elevation.
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    My Apple Watch doesn't like to play nice with MFP at all!
  • HollyStormCloud
    I've disconnected my FitBit from MFP. If it isn't going to show minutes then I shall just have to keep entering manually.
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    I do have to say I am pretty happy with myself. I will hit 1 million for the 1st quarter. I've had a couple of setbacks and didn't let them stop me, that is not my normal behavior. I normally give up, and if it wasn't for this small group, I know I would have given up.

Thank you all for keeping this challenge alive. We are few, and that is enough to keep me motivated.

Matt
  • renae149
    Great job Matt! Keep pushing! Accountability is what it's all about! @peoriapole
  • HollyStormCloud
    @peoriapole , that first million feels very satisfying! Way to keep hammering at it!!
  • LordWulfram
    LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
    1 Million on my lunch walk!! I started today 6K short of 1 million for the year, about 3 days ahead of schedule! YES!!! I know we are all watching Holly way off in the distance, but it keeps us focused on our steps! Good Job everyone! We will need to find a way to celebrate when we all reach the 4 Million point!
  • renae149
    You all are rockin' it! Great job everyone and keep it up!!

I will catch up!
  • HollyStormCloud
    @LordWulfram , congrats on your first million! :)