Friday Cup of Joe - 4/12/2024

Options
louisstone
louisstone Posts: 2,510 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,510 Member
    edited April 12
    Options
    Good morning.

Just take time to breathe, Kelly. It'll go by in a flash.

My thought immediately turned to an infection, Skip. My prescription is meds, bed, and not climbing into low cars for a while. Feel better!

I was wondering about the chainsaw too, Dave. Seems like you use some of the same muscles as a motorcycle and get lots of vibration too.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,604 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

TGIF.

BBB OP ;-)
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Were on the road. Well off & back on, twice, to secure load in utility trailer. We should be good now. Eta to lake 9am cst. Wish us luck! Last move in dh swung our 34ft rv into spot first time.😃
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,842 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

The chainsaw isn't all that heavy. I'm not falling redwoods, after all. I have to be more careful with the wood I am cutting. It is quite heavy and awkwardly large. The doc cleared me to return to normal activities, using common sense.

Hope the big weekend isn't too exhausting.

Glad the RV is back at the lake. Summer must be almost here.

Hope you start feeling a little better, Skip.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Summer doesn't 'officially' start in GA until I am back on the motorbike.
    • Careful Dave. I was released from my 10# limit but told to avoid "quite heavy and awkwardly large" items.
    • May all things in Columbus, IN go smoothly this weekend. If they don't, pretend they did.
    • Let the lake life begin.
    • We (well not me) have Masters fever here.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,567 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    TGIF for you working stiffs.
    Mid 80's here next week, no rain forecasted, Dennis is right it is not mid 90's yet.
    Need to put out mulch today, Emmaus Gathering this evening.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,920 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Be careful, SGM!
    • Haven't even turned on TV to see who is doing what at Augusta!
    • Imagine the stress level in IN is a bit higher today. GOOD LUCK with everything tomorrow.
    • Feeling a bit more human today; the thought of food/drink makes me want to vomit. ugh....

cheers
    skipper
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Morning gang.

Ron tore a muscle in his calf yesterday at pickle ball. Ice and anti-inflammatory meds and he is much better today but we are rearranging our day to just include a grocery run and then he has a massage today too. Housekeeper comes this afternoon so if he is up to it we will walk over to the resort next door for a cocktail, if not we'll just hang by the pool.

Did I tell you we get a whole house clean, without laundry for $31/ week. This includes polishing the balcony spindles which needs done every other week so they don't decay...its very salty here. They do a bang up job.

Feel better Skip.
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,112 Member
    Options
    I’d love to have a Housekeeper for $31 a week. What a deal.

Today is rehearsal and dinner. Let the games begin. Ha.

It’s cold and rainy here. I’d love a 80 degree day.

Glad you’re a tad better skip. You have to get better for your big day tomorrow.

Make it a great day.