Wedding Day Cuppa Joe: 4.13.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 6,920 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    edited April 13
    Options
    Today’s the day.
    • Enjoy it.
    • Avoid chaos and noise.
    • Party like it’s 1999.
    • Drink lots of water and Tylenol before going to bed tonight.

Cheers
    Skipper
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,112 Member
    Options
    Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! Enjoy your special day!!!
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    • TY! No big plans. We're saving nice dinner out for our upcoming Estes Park trip!
    • DW and I off to attend Old Dominion Corvette Club monthly breakfast this morning. I sold my Vette 6 months ago so it felt awkward going without actually owning a Vette.
    • Will stick close to home this afternoon. DB/DSIL coming to up to visit me that'll be nice.
    • Hope Ron's massage helped and he's not overdoing it!!!
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,552 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Moody's !
    Its a great day for a Wedding, woohoo! Have a wonderful time! Its an proud moment when your kid gets married !😀🤍🖤

Happy Birthday Skipper, Cheers !

Things are good here... Perfect actually! Dh has setup perfected. Cold this morning brrrr, but we kept eachother warm until dh got up and turned heat on for me. Mid 60's coming and sunny later. Its a yard work and taking leaves to the dump day. Then to a local Mexican restaurant tonite for dinner. No boats or docks are back in yet...we have photos of blowing the leaves covered in a bit of snow, last April at setup. We have these late dropping oaks here that turn brown but don't drop til early spring. Its weird.

Have a wonderful day BBB!

Cheers to the Moody's!!!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,567 Member
    Options
    HAPPY WEDDING DAY. Pray all goes smooth, and Bride and Groom have a HAPPY and BLESSED life.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Skip!!!

Sounds like you've got setup down pat.

Day starting out cool, should warm into mid 70's then 80's next week.

What's on tap in Austin this weekend?

With Master's crowd around we will more than likely go to Covington or Watkinsville tonight for supper.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Happy Birthday Skip. Take it easy.
    • Congratulations Riley.
    • I can see the smile on Mary's face from here. Nothing like opening up the lake house.
    • When is the road trip to Louisville Lou?
    • I'm hoping Ron is feeling better.
    • It was windy here yesterday. Drove the golfers crazy.
    • The highlight of my day was getting the golf cart back with new batteries and new shocks.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Enjoy the day, Kelly! But - swap out the Tylenol for Advil. Acetaminophen acts on the liver, so you don't want to mix that with alcohol. Of course, the best strategy is just to stop at 1 or 2 drinks because WW told us we make poor choices when we loose our inhibitions. 😉

Happy birthday, Skip!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,842 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Enjoy the wedding day!

Happy birthday, Skip!

Congratulations on the easy set-up.

Spent a little time watching the Masters, yesterday. Will do some more tomorrow. Grandson's first soccer game of the year is today, so our afternoon will be outdoors, where it should be sunny and mid-60s.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Have a great wedding day..what a milestone.

Happy birthday Skip.

Ron doesn't know how to take it easy. Sigh. He is finally feeling so much better overall he just can't reign it in.

He is down at the pool/hot tub now alternating hot and cold but I'm sure we will want to go for a walk later instead of resting another day. I'm trying to find something to do today. Our favorite band is playing down the beach at 3pm. It's too far to walk so maybe we will head there.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,604 Member
    Options
    Afternoon BBB

Happy wedding day and congrats to Riley and wishes for much wedded bliss.
    Happy Birthday Skip!

BBB OP ;-)