Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,603 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,603 Member
    Options
    Sun is up. Busy day scheduled at work. Starting with dropping boat off to mechanic to complete engine overhaul started last fall.
    Got cold here yesterday, tried to wet a line but the trouts weren't playing.
    Congrats on 165, Dave. That is impressive.
    I'm with Bill, I blame gravity.
    Great you are getting in some early bike rides, Bob.

Onward and downward ;-)

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,078 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Dr. Lee is awesome! Thank you for your very kind suggestions for Frankie!

Dave, congratulations on the weight loss!

Bill, Bob, it is good to hear that you two are getting in exercise. I continue with prayer for both of you and your healing.

Collin is headed to work with me this morning. We are presenting it as temporary that could go permanent. I hope that he likes it, and that it sticks. The commute is long, as the plant is on the opposite side of the city, but he is a lot younger than I am. I will do the commute for the first 8 weeks which should give him a firm base. Yep! 8 weeks and counting. I can't wait!

Yesterday, I was so exhausted that I barely got the yard mowed, and I didn't week whack. If this continues at this level, I'm going to the doctor.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

Well, today my jury duty begins. I have to report to the courthouse at 8. With luck I'll go through orientation and get released. That's what my DDIL did when she was summoned last year. Going to be a beautiful day. What a waste to spend it inside.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,533 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Been up since 3 with a churning stomach. I took a pill but couldn’t find sleep again. I am slowly getting some momentum with the cardio. Yesterday I had a strong walk . HR was about 10 higher than I was supposed to aim for. My Fitbit told me to “slow my roll”. First time going 20 minutes at a strong pace without back tightness in a long time. Got some things done around the house as well. Back to the gym today and more house stuff. Another warm day here.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,077 Member
    Options
    Wow Lee fishin' beats workin most days even when trout aren't bitin' . Early ride in 39degrees but nice to be out. Sorry you are so tired Steve. Hope Collin works out with job situation.
    Ouch Bill sorry about the tummy thing.
    Finally back to 159 lb here but I am way shorter than Dave I think.

Hang in there all!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Cooler here also only expecting 66 today.
    Here once we hit 70 we are excused from jury duty.
    DW still having hip and back issues while my knee keeps slipping out and shoulder has decided to just be a major pain.
    Through the years Dr. Lee has always been a great help!
    Bob, how many treatments do they have you signed up for,
    Glad you are able to get back to living Bill.
    Hope Mike got piano turned and repaired while dog and house sitting.
    Hoping Collin will be happy with this job!