Week 18: Social Chatting

LordWulfram
LordWulfram Posts: 140 Member
last week was an odd week..... even my phone said I was down FaceTime online by 80%..... I will try and keep up promise!

Replies

• peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    Welcome back! Figured it is the crazy time of year for you.
  • renae149
    renae149 Posts: 444 Member
    No worries at all! We will keep it going when those weeks happen! April and May are nuts enough without being a teacher.
  • LordWulfram
    Yea. I am currently trying to juggle 3 jobs at once, so sometimes I just get home and crash. Luckily, it looks like things might slow down for the next week or two, but at the end of May/early June, I expect the chaos to pick up again.
  • renae149
    Not fun at all! Hang in there!
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    Wow, three jobs?! That's brutal.
  • LordWulfram
    Hey! On a brighter topic....... since we have a few Buccs fans in here.......... what does everyone think of the draft?
  • LordWulfram
    Hey! Happy May Day! for those who follow these things! This also marks the 1/3 of a year! by the end of today, we should have 2,666,667 steps remaining........ I am going to fall a little short, but I am counting on the spring to catch up!
  • peoriapole
    peoriapole Posts: 1,799 Member
    I'm not that excited. I don't follow college football so all of these are unknown to me. I did like that they got a center, but my only issue with him is that he hasn't played at that position for the last 3 years. He is big though.
  • renae149
    Definitely closing my deficit this week, but am still 66K in the hole. Busy at work and the nicer weather helps for sure!
  • HollyStormCloud
    HollyStormCloud Posts: 2,611 Member
    I don't follow college football either so I wasn't familiar with any of the selections. @LordWulfram , what is your opinion on The Bucs' draft choices?
  • LordWulfram
    I would have liked to have seen a true CB taken, the DB we took will be a great safety (maybe Nickel back). I loved the center out of Duke, we needed the O-line help. I think the sleeper will be the RB out of Oregon, with the new kickoff rules, a lightning-fast KR that can make people miss will be a great find!