TGIF Cuppa Joe: 5.3.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,001 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    Options
    GM~
    • TGIF! Its been a long long week!
    • Good luck w/ RV hunting this weekend, Mary!
    • Hows the newlyweds in IN doing? Moreover, how are the parents of the newly married son?
    • Appt w/ Ortho Doc yesterday went "okay" - he said he wasn't thrilled with X-Ray and to wait a couple more weeks for PT.
    • I think I might begin PT today with some Vette therapy!

Enjoy weekend.
    Skipper
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

They ended the GFM at $517k last night. Because of the sheer volume of the money raised, they're going to throw a party and spread some $ to charity, etc. Pity. The fraternities probably could have gotten Dave Matthews to give a concert for that kind of cash and fulfilled their wildest frat boy dreams.
  • DocSkippy
    edited May 3
    Options
    thats amazing. I guess using it to pay their tuition would be too much to hope for.....then again, Joe will take care of student loans for everyone 🤬
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Patience grasshopper. It's been two months since my injury, and I've just started PT. Second session this afternoon.
    • John Rich (country) offered to play free for the UNC frat party.
    • The secada invasion continues. Sounds like a car alarm going off in a distance.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB

I agree, TGIF!

I couldn't get in or out of that vette, without back surgery. Be careful Skip!

I have some office work to do, then packing up for our lake depart by 4pm. Need a birthday card and present, by Monday, for my dh also. I'll take him out for dinner Sat night.

Dgs is almost walking (9mo) and has me on my toes. I was exhausted after caring for him yesterday. He sure has a great personality and cracks me up! Being his G-ma makes my heart so happy. He's coming to the lake, with his parents, over memorial day weekend. Can't wait to take him out on the boat!

I hope you all have a great day!!

• steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Morning gang.

Nothing on the agenda today. There is a Hobie Cat regatta at the campground next door so I assume we will see lots of sailing today.

Have a great weekend all.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Up and out early for Pablo's walk, 3.8 miles.
    Cardiologist has approved knee surgery for Friday and sending instructions for INR.
    Monday neurologist, Wednesday left eye laser; next week will be busy.
    Burial service tomorrow for neighbor.
    Tomorrow is also Derby Day, Sunday is Cinco de Mayo; church is having Mayfest Sunday afternoon at new/main property.
    Getting in and out of a vette would be a major accomplishment for me, go slow.
    Since they still have RV should be willing to deal.
    With paid protestors at colleges do not know really how many actually care about middle East issues.