Allergic to tree nuts and fish. HELP!!!

Options
So I'm allergic to tree nuts and fish. I'm also sensitive to some raw fruits and vegetables because of oral allergy syndrome (your body basically thinks your eating the trees your allergic to). Sometimes I get so frustrated by my food limitations that I give up and eat easy *kitten* like potatos or carbs.

Any help?

Replies

• just_dad
    just_dad Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in almost the same boat. I am allergic to Chicken, Turkey and White Fish. Which makes dieting rather hard since I can only eat red meat. As far as fish, I can eat Salmon. The Dr. said that it is differnt some how. I am not sure how it just is.

All I can say is watch what you eat. Sorry I can't help any more.
  • CaroleH15
    CaroleH15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    There doesn't seem to be any viable groups that support people like us :^( Unless I am missing something, people have tried but then they fizzle out. I so get the struggle. You can read my bio and if you guys want to support each other I am HERE!
  • katherinewlongnonpronouncable
    Options
    Diet plans are so frustrating for the anaphylactic to seafood etc. ..so many realize low cholesterol routes stay away from red meats but where does that leave women avoiding soy getting protein and iron levels naturally