Thursday Cuppa Joe: 5.9.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,000 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    Options
    GM~
    • A very long day yesterday. Babysitting Tucker's BFF (Lilly) is ALOT!
    • She finally settled down around 8p. Taking both to Daycare around 8a. #Tucker slept with us to give up his crate for his BFF!
    • One more day - but this doggo is a hellion! WOWZA!
    • NICE, Mary! I googled. I love the slide-outs!
    • Bracing for Mother's Day. DW is already down. Her DSIL and Nieces are coming I think.

~Skipper

5y3fan1no2nb.jpeg

klbijkjavft4.jpeg
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,548 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

That's a cute couple there, Skip.

Early morning meeting today.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,560 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Two young, rambunctious, big dogs. What could go wrong?
    • That's quite an RV Mary. I hope it works out for you.
    • How's things in the Hoosier state?
    • I have PT in an hour. I better get going.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,927 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Had a great hike, yesterday. Feel rejuvenated. Love me some mountain forests.

b2d8zb1ov57j.jpeg
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Started day with Emmaus group, always good.
    For a procedure that is painless yesterday, my eye is very bothersome; of course it did not hurt till pain killer wore off.
    A wet day here, should have moved through this morning; now expected all day.
    Great pictures of pups, I could see lots of damage if left alone too long.
    RV looks nice, hope it works out as you desire.
    Super picture Dave, looking good; I need to adopt your attitude toward eating but my current one has fewer wrinkles.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    SGM - you look AMAZING! 19 mile hike.....GOOD for you! OUTSTANDING!

I still contend (how many years now) - that you should consider a collage and publishing a Coffee Table Book! Some of your hiking photos are just astonishing!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,892 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Heading to the gym soon. Ron might go to pickleball instead if they have an odd number of players.

Then expat happy hour at 4 at a restaurant that is walking distance. But they usually to out to dinner after so we might drive. I wish they would post dinner plans ahead of time so I can Google menu and see if we want to go. As you would expect most restaurants here are seafood and beef heavy, both of which we eat in extremely small portions.

Mary that camper is much bigger than I expected. It's a true guest house not just a bunk house

We met a couple last week that has a house in San Carlos. We are researching to see if maybe that is where we will go next. It's definitely more mountainous than hear and overall cheaper. Huge live music scene.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,675 Member
    Options
    Afternoon BBB
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Great photo Dave.Good for you getting your game back and taking care of yourself.

I had dgs all day today and am exhausted. I can barely get up off floor. And yeap, labs last Friday show TSH is wacked again. Meds adjusted, yet again. This gets old. Got in with a new Doc for mid June. Looking forward to it! Can't keep doing the same thing and expect different results. I'm ready to make some healthful changes. Big ones. I want to be an active Gma for a very long time.

Going to ggo with my gf tomorrow at noon to get some sweet 100 cherry tomatoes plants from a private home grower we use.Still early here, but he runs out of them within 2 weeks of opening.

TGTIF