Sunday Cup of Joe - 5/12/24

Options
lowbar31
lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
― Mark Twain

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • HMD to all the Mum's in the group!
    • Brunch later with (the cheap) DBIL/DSIL. Dinner with the other DBIL/DSIL/DN's went well last night.
    • Hope to find a brewery later today with the Vette. Gonna be a long week ahead.

Cheers
    Skipper
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Happy Mother's Day to all impacted parties.

I'd use a Google search to find a brewery, Skip. Cars are nice and all, but they're not as efficient as the internet for that purpose.

House looks like a bomb went off in here with stuff she's packing and maybe piles of outfits scattered to the four winds.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    LOL! Surely ye jest!

By way the crow flies, I am an 8 iron shot next to https://www.thefarmbreweryatbroadrun.com

If my back could support, I'm a 3 wood from https://greatmanebrewery.com

A par 5 from https://wineryatlagrange.com

Not to mention a 5 minute ride from the newest (best) brewery, GM's are two great friends who used to run our local watering hole (sports bar) https://www.larkbrewingco.com/

If you go thirsty around here - its your fault!

~Skipper
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Happy Mother's Day to all mothers,
    Neighbor has Pablo out walking,
    Another neighbor brought supper last night. I'm up 3.7 lbs. this morning.
    Will not be taking DW out for lunch but will make up for it in a few weeks.
    DW is moving better, prepared breakfast this morning.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms connected to us here!

I'm going to plant my porch flowers today. The kids asked me to join them for brunch and the Brewers game. I passed. I spent yesterday with them. I just want to play with my flowers and get that done. Its a beautiful day here in SE Wisconsin 80F is forecasted for today!

Have a great day BBB!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms. First MD without my mom. Feels kind of empty.

It was high 80s in Tumwater, yesterday, The AC kicked on for the first time this year. I love warm weather (not hot).

Rita isn't feeling well, so I don't know how we will spend the day.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    Happy mothers day!

Skip I long for a good brewery. Mexican beer just isn't the same. And all the margaritas are making me fat again.

We spent all evening at the dog rescue fundraiser. I was in charge of Matcha. I'm pretty sure i found her a forever home....not necessarily the one i was hoping for (family from the US with 2 other little dogs...mom was totally on board but neither kid really bonded) instead she will be going to Phoenix with a retired lady if she gets along with current dog. They will meet tomorrow. Matcha is pretty chill and is currently fostered with 7 other dogs so unless Frankie freaks out it should be a go. Shelter currently has 400 dogs.

4menw6qe32bg.jpg

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Good Sunday afternoon GoaD.
    • I ended up running Livestream for both the traditional and modern services today.
    • Happy Mother's Day to all the moms.
    • That's a cute dog you have there Ron. Let's hope she finds a forever home.
    • Braves are on ESPN tonight, so I get to see the game. I haven't seen many this year.
    • I'll be up again early tomorrow for the Methodist Men's breakfast.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,665 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Mother's Day to the BBB moms.