Monday (ugh) Cuppa Joe: 5.13.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 6,978 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Dennis - meant to chat you up about the Brave's game! Wow! Fried was on Fire!
    • Survived Mother's Day! DW's leaches (I mean DBIL/DSILs) purged 99% of what was left of DMIL's stuff
    • Of course we got stuck with the nearly $300 Brunch bill. Ugh.
    • Training all week. Not looking forward to it.
    • Hope all have a great week! Anxious to hear updates about the new RV in WI!
    • How was the concert, Steph?

Cheers
    Skipper
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,665 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Hunt test weekend was long, but fun. My girls were superstars. Too much beer and food.
    How long until you can get on your sweet new ride, Dennis?
    Great photo of Ron with Chihuahua (ish) pup. He looks like he is feeling well and happy.

BBB OP ;-)

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

If the girls were superstars, then they deserved the beer and food, Lee. 😉

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

It will be another fine day in paradise, here, with sunshine and a high around 70. Hope to find something fun to do.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Good morning

I planted until I ran out of potting soil yesterday. Uugghh wish I could've finished. I'm going to go get some more here before 8am and my work starts.

The RV is being delivered to us Fri May 24. We will move the existing glamper next door, next Sunday, and set that one up there. Its now our guest glamper. Hoping to get some fun in though, after all its a holiday weekend! Get baby dgs out on the boat! He was only a few weeks old last summer when he was there!!

Hoping you all have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Pablo up waiting to go training,
    Rain today,
    We have super neighbors, they have been coming by walking Pablo as well as bringing food.
    Skip, in-laws will come around less till they are ready for a big free meal out.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • I had to check to make sure it was still morning. I've been up since 5am.
    • Made breakfast for the Methodist Men. We were short handed so I brought my DW along. She's a wizard in the kitchen.
    • We had a good presentation on Gideons International.
    • I am ready for a nap now.
    • Congrats to Lee's girls.
    • In-laws, can't live with 'em, ...