Saturday Cup of Joe ~ 5/18/24

Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,665 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
― Mark Twain

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,665 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

I agree with Dennis, that is a BAT! But would Rita be able to climb into it?
    Another rainy day for dog training.
    Lots of house calls this weekend.

BBB OP ;-)

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,903 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Rita rode along on a test drive and had no problems climbing into the truck. The steps, help.

House calls?!! What is this, "All Creatures Great and Small?" You're a good man, Lee.

Watching DGS' soccer game this morning, then have the grandkids for the rest of the weekend. Rita insists we come up with a way to entertain them. She wants to be the cool grandparents. I think they'd be happy playing in the backyard with Sassy.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Give them a rake and have them do some yard work, Dave. All the cool kids pull weeds. Then reward them with cash, which all the cool grandparents give kids.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Another wet rainy day!
    • Taz picking us up for a ride to B'more this afternoon. I bought us tickets to see Leanne Morgan (comedian) at the Lyric Theater. Dinner first and then show before riding back to VA. #Tucker will be at friends for a few hours.
    • SGM I hope you snatch that truck up before someone else does! She's sharp!
    • When do the Moody's return???
    • Enjoy the lake weekend, Mary & Tom!

~Skip
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • We all know Lee is a Super Critter Fixer.
    • How about a hike with the GKs Dave?
    • Sam how's the recovery coming? How about DW?
    • Who knew they didn't have WiFi in FL? Someone must be having fun.
    • Springtime at the lake is marvelous.
    • Has Steph made it to Phoenix yet?
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Good morning from Lake Camelot.

Enjoy?.. well looks like that has to wait and will come first weekend in June when we're alone here in the new to us rv. Next weekend with the move and ds2 ddil and little T, as I call him (Tony jr) will be here... will again be busy.
    After all this moving out and in is done, I'm looking forward to early june. I'm doing the yard trimming, which is now done, now I'll next be mowing parameter and around trees...and then on the rider for mowing. What grass we have, Grew lots in the 2weeks were here last doing it all plus all the leaves we dumped... joys of owning multiple properties. All the rain grows stuff lol.. Grass cutting is not on dh's chore list right now. I need the exercise anyway. So off I go.

Get the truck Dave, its a Beaut.

Enjoy date night Skip!

Everyone, have a good Sat!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,615 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    DW is moving a little better, has evaluation 29th for physical therapy.
    I am walking Pablo around block twice a day now.
    Truck looks great Dave, I vote buy if you can get a good deal.
    Maintaining two homes is lots of work, we did for a few years then decided to go to lake full time; when lake got to be too much work and kids did not come as much we moved into town.
    I believe Steph and Ron was going back to Mexico yesterday.
    We have a doctor that lives around the corner that still does house calls though she prefers for patients to come to her office.
    Cut front yard yesterday, DW fussed so I did not cut back; one day she is gone I'll get.