TGIF Cup of Joe ~ 5/31/24

Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
― Mark Twain

Replies

• manladdvm
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

Kelly, are you going to the house where the Havanese lives, or did you bring it to your house?
    Last day before flying to Spain. Guess I should brush up on my Spanish.
    Lou?
    Nice looking loveseat, Dennis.

BBB OP ;-)
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    I’m here at the dogs house

I’ve spent a LOT of time with it. She just won’t warm up to me like their other dog, who they got as a a pup. I’m coaxing and praising it just to get outside.
  • manladdvm
    Options
    Well, at least it has its emotional support dog. I believe that dogs suffer from different types of autism, just like humans.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Have a great trek over the pond, Doc!
    • Day Two: OC (solo). If you think #SummerofLou is boring - I spent all night in my room after work with Miller and Anthony - my two best friends at the beach:

cxo7apyhb1r1.jpeg
    • Anthony's on the beach are renowned for their hoagies (dare I say $22 now). And the Miller was cold!
    • Sunny and 70 today. I might make some pool time before hitting the tourney at 3p.
    • #SummerofLou updates?

~Skipper
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Have a great trip Lee.
    • Had a nice ride on the motorbike with a stop for dinner at Waffle House. DW was working at the clubhouse.
    • Sleep number bed being delivered this morning and then I'm off to brief a young man going to Boys State.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Have a great trip, Lee.

Had a great hike, yesterday. Just a little sore, today. Rita told me Sassy spent almost the entire day sitting with her chin on the windowsill, waiting to see me come home.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon,
    Safe travels Lee.
    You are nicer than I am Kelly, I ask, try and entice then tell and drag.
    Whenever I leave DW says Pablo lays by door, waiting my return; but he sometimes will do the same when she leaves. We are security to our four pawed family.
    Dave, you may need to gradually build up to longer and more challenging hikes.
    Mary, heading back to lake?
    I bet Tucker is waiting to see Skip.
    Hope Steph and Ron are enjoying massages.
    I believe Lou needs to get out more and enjoy life while young.
    Neighbors coming over tonight then nothing planned for balance of weekend.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

Our dinner last night after the expat meet up was sub par...and expensive. So sad to waste the money and calories. I knew when it was "on the beach" it was likely to be touristy and expensive but thought the food would be good. We should have bowed out when they said where they were going. Next week I'm going to have a few suggestions.

Today Ron has a massage, then Spanish class then we need to kill a few hours during housekeeping. Our condo has a juicer so Ron has been making a veggie juice drink the last few mornings. So need to go get more supplies.

Safe travels to Spain. Can't wait to hear about it.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon

I'm so ready to leave at 4pm for the lake. Just us 2 this weekend. Need to move the linen closet to the new RV, the Hideaway. Thats its name.

Toms going to trailer up and clean the boat. Which he doesn't want to name? Maybe I should.

Lee enjoy your dgs and his parents too! This is a great age!

Dogs are man's best friends!
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    nbconkgwtu32.gif
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    It appears Alf and Lou are not having a good summer. I hope you guys feel better soon.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    We watched Alf with ds1 !