Sat. 6.8.24 cup of Joe

Options
mcee1
mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good morning yawn!

So sil has brought her 2 out of control little dogs with her who have already peed and pooped on the carpet a few times. WTH!? Really? They bark non stop, don't listen. and smell bad. I'm none to happy to have them with us. I don't understand folks with untrained dogs. I'll keep my nose in my book, for now.

Going to the farmers market later. This is a artsy crafty tourist type area. The market is said to have 40 vendors. Should be fun to shop around.

Hope BBB enjoys whatever the day brings.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,036 Member
    Options
    G'Morning
    • Fun night out with neighbors. One of whom is a guitarist for a Journey cover band. Was a beautiful date night with DW; country drive in Vette; and great neighbors. Oh yea. MillerLite was "$18 for 6 buckets"
    • Lou - VERY poignant soliloquy. I know this has been hard on you. Sending you good vibes, my friend. Hope you and Celia find some time to just exhale this weekend.
    • Dennis - our audits are in shambles. We now have hired an independent attorney to review. LOTS of red flags.
    • Hope the Dinwiddie clan is enjoying their trip!
    • SPECTACULAR listing, Steph. If I had $1.8, i'd buy that for a summer home for sure! WOWZA!
    • Hosting me buddies 60th tonight. Catered by Mission BBQ and MillerLite. Should be fun. 20 people or so.

ip1sveauto5z.jpeg
    zascbseyyvgj.jpeg

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Looks like a fun group, Skip.

(((Lou)))

If someone showed up with uninvited dogs that pooped on my rugs I'd show them the door PDQ.

Beautiful day, yesterday, capped by a long walk around some lakes and through a forest of giant fir trees, accompanied by my pal Sassy.

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Looks like a fun evening Skip, only highlighted by cruising in the Vette. BTW, the Vette needs a name.
    • Nice 200-mile ride through mostly back roads for lunch yesterday. Brandy goes in for her 1k mile service on Tuesday.
    • My in-laws had a couple of widowed sisters who wintered across the street from them in FL. Their 'real' home was in Door County, WI. For years my FIL would fly to WI in the fall and drive them and their car to FL. He would do the opposite in spring.
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning gang

Our AC is officially on. We turned it on on Tuesday because the dump was on fire and there was tons of smoke in the air. Planned to turn it back off after it cleared but now it is pretty humid out so might just leave it on. I do miss the sound of crashing waves.

Today there is an organic market in town. We will head that way after workout. I hope to find another mint plant. The one 8 have is looking better but still pretty sickly.

Lou your tribute to your family home was perfect. Congrats on the closing.

Got notification the am that our friends who have stayed with us several times during our travels got married yesterday. Huge surprise...he has always said he wasn't ever getting married again.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,036 Member
    Options
    Dennis~

"ICY"

ca96et3defmm.jpeg
  • kgmoody
    kgmoody Posts: 3,149 Member
    Options
    Good evening
    Glad dog sitting is over. I slept in until 7.