TGIF Cup of Joe ~ 6/14/24

Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”
― Mark Twain

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB

I am looking at our yard and wondering how I am going to do the first cutting of hay with my equipment. No Mow May was a cool experiment, but now cutting the 2 ft tall grass is going to be a problem.
    $11.5 K estimate to redo our deck. I think I am going to get another estimate.
    Same guy came to power wash the north side of our buildings and his power washer caught on fire, so he has to come back to finish that job.
    Had fun with the pups yesterday training with the Greek.

BBB OP ;-)
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    G'Morning~
    • Another scorcher in store today.
    • PT & Haircut today.
    • Stay cool and hydrated BBB.

~skipper
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB

TGIF

Unfortunately I am catching a head cold. I felt it coming on yesterday. Confirmed this morning oh joy.

Safe riding Dennis.

Hire the lawn guy for this one first cut Lee?

Have a good day BBB
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

Remember that DC side hustle that I managed to wiggle out of last year? It's back. I guess they realized I knew what I was talking about after all. Heading to Dallas on the 24th then on to DC the 26th. 🙄
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    *No good deed, Lou!

SGM - hope you have a LESS uneventful but amazing day today! When does Sassy get her "Yellow Ticket of Leave" from boarding?

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Still having fun, but not without further hiccups. Yesterday, we came back up to our suite to relax for a bit and the water wasn't running. They told us it was an emergency shutoff due to a problem elsewhere in the hotel. On the other hand, Rita scored a bunch of extra Keurig cups from a housekeeper while discussing the problem, so I have plenty of coffee this morning. We have a rather late flight out tonight. Expect to get home after midnight. I'll pick up Sassy tomorrow morning. Miss her.
  • DocSkippy
    Options
    Between getting locked out of your suite AND no hot water, I'm thinking you've got strong rationale for a "complimentary night or three" return visit B) <<SASSY>>
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Morning bbb

It sprinkled yesterday. First rain we have seen since we arrived. Not enough to do anything but make dents in the dust.

I bet sassy misses you too.

Feel better Mary.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Day,
    Feel better soon Mary!
    I agree, "No Good Deed goes unpunished"
    Very HOT and HUMID today, took Pablo for his walk at crack of dawn already humid.
    grass cut and DW to doctor and Walmart; don't know what she got but I picked up everything on list yesterday.
    Mid to upper 90's
    Sure Sassy cannot wait!
    Hoping for a quite weekend
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good evening BBB friends.
    - Go to DC and straighten them out Lou.
    - 380 mile lunch run today to Camden, SC. That's the halfway point to Wilmington, NC. Met some old friends of my riding buddy.

gp92gax86bcq.jpg