Saturday Cuppa Joe: 6.15.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,036 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,036 Member
    Options
    GM~
    • Hot. Humid. Rinse and repeat weather of yesterday.
    • 28th Anniversary today. Out for Crab Leg dinner tonight.
    • Perhaps some pool time sometime today.
    • Safe trek home, Rita/SGM!
    • Great photo, Dennis! Wilmington is where we are HOPING to relocate to....visiting in a few weeks to look at a Pulte community you told us about (Riverlights).

Cheers,
    Skipper
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Took Pablo out for his walk early to avoid HEAT and HUMIDITY, didn't miss humidity 81%
    Taking DW and DMIL for haircuts today, then may eat early supper before returning DMIL back to home.
    Heat index expected to be over 100.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SKIP & CARRIE

Welcome home Dave and Rita, know Sassy will be excited to see you this morning.
    Mary, enjoy lake
    Kelly enjoy pool
    Steph, hope you and Ron have a great weekend
    Lee, instead of retiring look at going around to different offices doing surgery a couple days a week or a couple of dog daycare places bring a vet in twice a month here.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Waiting In the airport in Las Vegas one small child entertained the crowd with constant screams, tantrums, shrieks, and demands for one thing after another. People around us muttered they hoped his family were on another flight. When we boarded, imagine my delight to find the child in question was in the middle seat next to me. His performance continued until we were in the air, when he, thankfully went to sleep until we arrived in Seattle. That was a fitting end to our trip to gambling Mecca. We both came home losers. But we had lots of laughs and had fun, and the losses were well under our budget.

Got home at half past midnight, in bed at one, up at six (drinking marvelous home-brewed coffee) and will pick up Sassy at 10.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Happy anniversary Skip and Carrie!
    • Sassy is going to be a happy girl.
    • As Sam says we are headed into a hot spell. Oh joy. Lunch rides will become breakfast rides.
    • It's a down day for me although I really ought to go to the gym.
    • Have a great weekend BBB.
  • louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options
    Good evening, folks.

Happy anniversary, Skip & Carrie!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,908 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary