Saturday Cuppa Joe: 6.22.24

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
Good morning BBB! Sip your favorite morning brew and settle in…its time for morning roll-call!

"....keep looking up! That's the secret of life." ~Snoopy 🐾🐾🐾

Replies

• DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,037 Member
    Options
    GM~
    1. #Tucker is a bed hog!
    2. Off to a local doggy daycare so DW and I can go visit cemetery peacefully.
    3. Not sure whats up later this afternoon. Likely her and cousin shopping while me and Tucker enjoy some Miller Lite.
    4. Hott'r n' h3!! still!

Cheers
    skipper
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Good morning...

I've been awake since 330a. I also went to sleep at 8p. Flash flood warnings here in central wisc and its been pouring all night & still. Radar shows it continues into tonite. Hope this glamper floats.😏

So glad the baby stayed home, yikes. 5th Saturday in a row its rained here.

Be well BBB

• DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

Sorry about the wet weekend. As to hot and sticky, well, that comes with life in that part of the country, like snow in the winter. Pop another cold one and deal with it, right?

We have the grandkids until tonight, sometime. They are starting to wear on Rita, I think. She loves them dearly and tries to make every moment special, so she never rests. Four nights is enough.

I need to drive on post to pick up prescription refills, this morning. Going to be a hassle. The main drive-thru is closed, for some reason and I have to stand in line at a branch pharmacy they set up in the main PX. I'd much rather sit in my car listening to the radio.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Nice ride on the motorbike yesterday with a stop at our favorite ice cream shop over in Sam's neck of the woods.
    • With nothing new on television these days we've been rewatching Leverage on Amazon Prime.
    • It's a quiet weekend. I should probably give Brandy a bath. Well, if I do that Sophia and Ruby will want one too. :#