Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fitbit Versa group

I have just started to post on My Fitness Pal again. I do have a Fitbit Versa so if this group is still up and running I would like to join in. Please let me know. Thanks.

Replies

• Arose719
    Arose719 Posts: 49 Member
    @Marilynwestcoast Hey Marilyn, you can add me, if you like!

Arosek719 is my username there. My partner got me the Versa 4 last night.
  • Marilynwestcoast
    Marilynwestcoast Posts: 5 Member
    Hello and good luck with your Versa 4. Happy stepping!
  • Marilynwestcoast
    Let's get stepping! Well, I can only wish but I have Osteoarthritis in my neck, back and hips. I am trying to keep on walking but I find that my 5000 steps/2 miles is a challenge for me.
  • Marilynwestcoast
    I can't get my Fitbit synced with My Fitness Pal even though it says it has synced. Anyone else have this problem?
  • montgomeryjocelyn
    montgomeryjocelyn Posts: 1 Member
    Same here!
  • Fitzh2o1960
    Fitzh2o1960 Posts: 4 Member
    It says that mine is synced and i am positive that it is..but my steps are not showing on mfp ? Help someone, anyone.
  • weslea41
    weslea41 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello people! I am joining the group just to have people to talk to about walking. I typically hit 10,000 steps a day and walk 3 miles. Attack that on the Fitbit and try to keep up with food on the MyFitnessPal. Really hoping to lose 25 lbs.