Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any UK vegetarians?

cazzcampbell
cazzcampbell Posts: 22 Member
Hi everyone :) I've recently made the switch back to calorie counting from Slimming World and have started a fresh new account, ready for a fresh new start. I'm also making the move to becoming vegetarian (or at least mostly, it might be a bit more gradual than an instant switch) and would love to link up with other UK calorie counting vegetarians for meal ideas and support. Please feel free to comment below or add me as a friend!

Caroline

Replies

• KnittingDragon
    KnittingDragon Posts: 12 Member
    Not sure if you are still on here, but I am also shifting from SW back to calories counting (hence joining MFP) as hubby is having to seriously cut the carbs as he has diabetes type 2 and he wants to put it into remission, I am veggie (meat just tastes as though I am chewing the metal fork!), but I am trying to wean myself of the UPF veggie items. I am UK based (Cambridgeshire) and currently house bound as I broke my leg badly in April *sigh*, at least the latter means I can't raid the fridge!