Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting Again - Quote for the day

jgot2lose2
jgot2lose2 Posts: 30 Member
This seemed apt for today....

"To bring about change, you must not be afraid to take the first step. We will fail when we fail to try." — Rosa Parks

Replies

• Bflyn2
    Bflyn2 Posts: 5 Member
    I like this quote - I fail and have a hard time trying again - this is a good reminder to just keep trying.
  • baodell17724
    baodell17724 Posts: 48 Member
    jgot2lose2 wrote: »
    "To bring about change, you must not be afraid to take the first step. We will fail when we fail to try." — Rosa Parks

You should realize that circumstances in your life may change over time, leading to successful weight loss. I've been on and off dieting for years. It took me 60+ years to find a group like MFP - its wonderfully supportive members, that is! - to discover how to become more fit and healthy. A lot of gaining weight is about emotional eating / psychological cravings, and it can take some folks like me to really, fully understand that, and combat that, after many years of taking that "first step" over and over!