Roll Call - Sunday, October 20, 2024

shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,306 Member
Good morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,306 Member
    Well now! I had a full story typed, and was in the process of hitting post, and the whole thing went away.

Sunday rest day at our house today. Church this morning, and Chiefs this afternoon.

Connie and I went to Leavenworth yesterday and strolled around through several small shops. The weather was perfect. I'd much rather go through an area with a lot of small, family owned shops than go to a more modern shopping district with all the name brand stores.

Praying that a certain house sells quickly!

Have a great day!
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,868 Member
    Good Morning,
    Pablo has had his morning walk,
    Now to get ready for church, then charge conference to vote on spending several million to turn horse arena into church building.
    Dawgs showed up last night in Austin, number 5 Dawgs beat number 1 Longhorns.
    Fingers crossed for a good contract Bill.
    Most large box stores are going away down here, they think everyone is going to shop internet; been disappointed with quality not meeting descriptions.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,964 Member
    Mornin' gents.

Congrats to Georgia fans. That's a big deal.
    That has happened to me so many times, Steve. Frustrating.
    Positive real estate sale thoughts. Sounds pretty much turn key so should be no problem.
    Homebody today.
    Ate too much at field trial yesterday. They had a guy cooking on a blackstone flat top for breakfast and lunch. Best food I've ever had at a field trial.

Onward and downward ;-)
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 7,221 Member
    Good morning gentlemen.

Woke up at 3:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. I'll be dragging this afternoon.

Ducks should be ranked No. 1 today. Doesn't mean much but fun for we fans.

Rainy Sunday. I expect the Seahawks to lose to Atlanta while we are at church.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,696 Member
    Good Morning

Yesterdays plans fell through when the young soccer player came up sick and had to stay home. We did a Scarecrow Stroll through Danville which is just a few miles north and has a nice downtown area. Back was fairly tight afterward, a sign I am not walking enough. Trying some muscle relaxers to help but will stretch more today. Not much planned today. Heather is off to have lunch with a friend from her early preschool days here so I will do some laundry and organize things around here. Report from the realtor showed some decent traffic and mild interest. We leave California for Oregon in a week.