Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I use to play! But then battlefield3 released lol
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I play Rift and i love it. Left wow for it :)!

I am going to try SW but i doubt i will leave Rift.

What do you play?
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I played for a few months but I got tired of the grind of MMOs. It was too much like WoW to keep playing.
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'm still playing Rift and love it --- but mostly I log on to raid 3 nights a week and the rest of the timeI'm sitting in our voice server chatting with my guildies and playing on MFP :)
  • SeanC86
    Options
    I used to play RIFT Before my deployment... and as much as I'd love to go back because it was a good time, I think I'm gonna hold out for GW2 to come out. I know my roommates back home are waiting, so I'll end up playing that with them.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I play Rift and i love it. Left wow for it :)!

I am going to try SW but i doubt i will leave Rift.

What do you play?

I play Guardians on the Wolfsbane shard.

I'm currently in love with my marksman/ranger.... its seriously OP. They really need a nerf. My warden also kicks *kitten* hehe
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    I was a long time WoW player but a few months ago I tried out Rift and got hooked.

All my toons are Guardian - Gnarlwood shard

Mentalmidget - Mage (Necro/Lock)
    Fartboxx - Rogue (Ranger/Marksman)
    Strokeface - Cleric (Justicar/Sentinal)
    Technoviking - Warrior (no souls chosen yet)

If you happen to be on Gnarlwood hit me up!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    I'm currently in love with my marksman/ranger.... its seriously OP. They really need a nerf. My warden also kicks *kitten* hehe

I agree, ranger/marks is way OP but sooo much fun!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    BTW if anyone hears tell of a Mac client coming I NEED to know! I'd be 50 by now if I could play at work... :D
  • PennyNickel14
    Options
    Double post argh!
  • PennyNickel14
    Options
    Chloro Mage on Faemist
    Cleric (warden/sentinel) as well.

I play the Mage (support) way more often. She's my fave :)
  • ElyzahMoore
    ElyzahMoore Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Rift! I am in an all dwarf RP/ PVP guild on Estrael. I have one of every class. :D
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was playing Rift, but quit about a month ago when my guild collapsed. :( I was a Kelari Saboteur, usually matched up with marksman and such. And man, I absolutely loved playing him in pvp. I was on Faeblight and am an avid RPer in my MMOs. I kind of want to go back again, but I think I'm gonna hold out and wait for ToR.
  • cjweeden
    cjweeden Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a Rift junkie. I have toons all over the place. currently I'm concentrating on my gnarlwood guardian mage.
  • cjweeden
    cjweeden Posts: 5
    Options
    I was a long time WoW player but a few months ago I tried out Rift and got hooked.

All my toons are Guardian - Gnarlwood shard

Mentalmidget - Mage (Necro/Lock)
    Fartboxx - Rogue (Ranger/Marksman)
    Strokeface - Cleric (Justicar/Sentinal)
    Technoviking - Warrior (no souls chosen yet)

If you happen to be on Gnarlwood hit me up!

My toons have played with Mentalmidget. I don't recall which one I was on. Pelil is my Rogue and Finlily is my mage.
  • Cwilbanks12105
    Cwilbanks12105 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I played the beta and preordered it and everything, but didn't play it long. I found it was just too much going on for me, it gave me a headache.
  • cristaine
    cristaine Posts: 87
    Options
    I love Rift! I am in an all dwarf RP/ PVP guild on Estrael. I have one of every class. :D

Ha! That sounds like fun! What a great idea =) I'm just back to RIFT, soloing my time away with the ever-changing rogue character. I'm a complete alt-addict and you made me realize I don't have a dwarf. Pardon me, I need to head in game for a moment :P

RIFT is actually an amazing and beautiful game, and I have played a lot of mmorpgs. I even like the fishing believe it or not. Some days when I just need to chill out I log on for 20 minutes and fish. It always amuses me when my ever-so-relaxed character gets rudely interrupted by a rift and ends up battling ferociously for a time, then, bam over. Calm and fishing again =D