CoD

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
Who got it?!!! How is it? Have you gotten any sleep yet, lol?

Replies

• Mikeybster
    Mikeybster Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    just got it, not played it yet but i can see swimming going a miss tonight..
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have it. I ill open it once I beat Resistance 3. I have to do it quick cuz I also have to make time for Uncharted 3 (bday gift YAY) and Zelda. My sleep time has been spoken for!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I have it and i'll be ready to smash it after work!
  • kapeluza
    Options
    That is the worst feeling ever Releven, having to wait until -after- work to play a new game lol!
  • Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Yea, no kidding...I hate being responsible and working lol
  • SheehyCFC
    SheehyCFC Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    XBOX platform - brother works at GameStop so getting it mailed today, probably at house by weekend... but I'm in a wedding in Charlotte. Would it be wrong to pack it? :)
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Heck no!!! My husband and I carry our laptops everywhere we go!
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Got it last night! Played online multiplayer and Spec Ops. Impressed with both, going to start the campaign when I get a chance...
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just took a long lunch break to go home and get everything registered. I get home to find out the stupid elite servers are already down due to too much activity. You figure with this being one of the most anticipated game releases ever, they could plan for a tin of activity so this stuff doesnt happen
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Got in, installed (PC version) and put in about an hour. Had to quit and upgrade my video card, but back at it. So far, as expected - friggin' awesome.

Picks up right were it left off. So far, so good.
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Don't hate me for saying this but

CoD = Paintball
    Battlefield = communication tactical squad combat

lol
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Don't hate me for saying this but

CoD = Paintball
    Battlefield = communication tactical squad combat

lol

No attacks yet, this is good! lol
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Got it yesterday, just having problems adjusting from my BOPS style to the chaotic MW2 one. Also is it just me or nobody plays the objectives in CTF, Demolition and so on? I was playing demolition and nobody tried to detonate the bombs, also nobody was defending it, everyone was too busy playing team death match in demolition ORZ
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    I got it for the 360 last night (chicagodiablo78) if anyone wants to add me. I got to lvl 5 in multiplayer. That was the exact reason I stopped playing it Kape, it sucked playing BF3 alone, and my squad being a bunch of jamooks. So I got this and I can go on my own and do what I want and not have it impact the game too much.
    As for no one playing the objectives, you get more exp when you're killing people in the first few days while everyone is burning through their Mt. Dew double xp codes. Give it a week or so and you'll see the games start to do what they're supposed to do.
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I got our copies after work last night and played it for about 5 hours straight until I felt like my eyes were bleeding. I tried so hard to make it to level 19 so I could play hardcore team death match as I absolutey hate the normal team deathmatch, but I failed. I only made it to level 16!!!!!!!!!!!!! so round 2 tonight! so far I love it. I love that they went back to the MW2 developers and style as I wasn't a huge fan of Black Ops. Eeeek I am counting down the hours until I can go home and play again!!!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I can't get CoD yet because I might love it, and then it will interfere with Skyrim which cannot happen. Gonna wait and get Skyrim and play the hell out of that, and then Star Wars TOR comes out end of December so lol.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Well, I played a few games last night, and a few today.

It's alright, but definitely not the best game ever (as so many people are saying)

I'm pretty much carrying my team every single game (I have had one bad game out of 20)

It's just another modern warfare, nothing special. My first half a dozen games I was racking up 20-30 kills. Stacking killstreaks properly makes all MW games ridiculous. Hopefully this will balance out a little once people learn the maps.
  • ADobs
    ADobs Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    everyone should check out this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JidjaBFUoBk&sns=fb

haha. it's awesome.
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Just finished solo player. On to Special Ops. Not much into multi-player.

Best version so far, I'd say. Great storyline, tons of action.
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I got our copies after work last night and played it for about 5 hours straight until I felt like my eyes were bleeding. I tried so hard to make it to level 19 so I could play hardcore team death match as I absolutey hate the normal team deathmatch, but I failed. I only made it to level 16!!!!!!!!!!!!! so round 2 tonight! so far I love it. I love that they went back to the MW2 developers and style as I wasn't a huge fan of Black Ops. Eeeek I am counting down the hours until I can go home and play again!!!

HC TDM FTW.. my absolute favorite game type Evar..