Help

Options
FairyMiss
FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
Okay mfp gamer friend i need some help.

trying to think of a christmas present for my Man, was gonna get him a set of dvds but found out he already has it. rat *kitten*.

so i was thinking of a computer game.

give me some ideas, must be for pc , and include descriptions and opinions

thanks bunches

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Does he like Star Wars?!!!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    What kind of game does he like? I mean, there are countless PC games out there, but if he doesn't like MMOs, he won't appreciate getting one, and if he hates sim games, he won't want one of those either.
  • FairyMiss
    Options
    What kind of game does he like? I mean, there are countless PC games out there, but if he doesn't like MMOs, he won't appreciate getting one, and if he hates sim games, he won't want one of those either.

i think he has might and magic? least i think that was what it was, i have a very crappy mememoryso along those lines i know he likes.

he is currently playing a space type game on line. so i gues he likes space games.

and he WOWs so he likes that kind of stuff
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    What does he have already? What games does he usually play a lot?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    ^^
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options

i think he has might and magic? least i think that was what it was, i have a very crappy mememoryso along those lines i know he likes.

he is currently playing a space type game on line. so i gues he likes space games.

If he likes those type of games and especially WoW you can go to their website there are some awesome things they sell like special keyboards and such that make the game that much easier to tweak.
  • FairyMiss
    Options

If he likes those type of games and especially WoW you can go to their website there are some awesome things they sell like special keyboards and such that make the game that much easier to tweak.

there is a thought