Larry the Burn man

Options
♥Faerie♥
♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
I have yet to really figure this guy out, at all......I mean, I really think he is alive, but its just odd that he also knows so much about the house....what is his deal with Ben, is he trying to help him, or make him go completely mad?
And what is with the $1000? Why $1000......and where did he go after that scene where he was pouring gas everywhere and Chad I think it was seeing him and asking what the f he is doing to HIS house....but what did Chad do with Larry? and why was Larry trying to burn the house down again?

Replies

• immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Larry was a previous owner of the house an apparently recently got out of jail for burning his whole family alive in the house (but I guess the house didn't suffer "much" damage???)....... I think he's alive but has cancer so he WANTS to die in the house??
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I think Larrys just crazy,im pretty sure hes not a ghost since the first time Ben saw him was when he was jogging away from the house.
    Im just wondering where his family is? shouldnt they be ghosts too?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    It seems they would be in that house somewhere, the wife and kids, maybe they just haven't appeared yet? Maybe that's why he was trying to burn it down again, so that he would not be haunted by them showing back up......He is by far one of my favorite characters though, he brings a lot of humor to the plot....
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed the actor that plays Larry is also Russell on True Blood?

My GF and I were discussing this the other night, the "boring lady" is Tara's mom on True Blood and the gay couple look a lot like Bill and Eric.

I never thought about Larry's family, they have to be somewhere in the house.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I think Larry wants Ben to kill him. So he can come back as a ghost, I don't think suicide works. I think you have to be murdered hence the name 'Murder house.'
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    he wanted the 1,000 for head shots so he can break into acting lol.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    I heard when he said that, and thought it was hilarious when he ended up hitting Hayden in the head with a shovel....head shots....giggle
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I heard when he said that, and thought it was hilarious when he ended up hitting Hayden in the head with a shovel....head shots....giggle

Lol
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

hahahaha

Yea he seems like he is alive and wants to die there but i always wonder how the house was not set all on fire just seems odd
  • DebbieEdwards1020
    DebbieEdwards1020 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Maybe the house (or ghosts living in it) fixes itself. Remember that movie "Christine"?