Options
Mad_Dog_Muscle
Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
love this show and most some other shows related to the paranormal

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    To be honest, when I first heard about this show..I thought it was gonna be just ok. It has far exceeded my expectations and I am obsessed.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    This has become my new fav show,I dvr it but only wait to watch it till I can skip through the commercials
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Hahaha. I do the same thing Fear. I pretty much start @ 10:30.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I like watching it in real time, the commercials give me a chance to process what the F I have just watched for a moment, there is always so much going on, and its really easy to miss something.....

Did anyone ever notice in the 1st Halloween episode, at the end, when Ben and Viv are running into the house, that there are two skeletons having sex over a pumpkin.....absolutely hilarious!
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I like watching it in real time, the commercials give me a chance to process what the F I have just watched for a moment, there is always so much going on, and its really easy to miss something.....

Did anyone ever notice in the 1st Halloween episode, at the end, when Ben and Viv are running into the house, that there are two skeletons having sex over a pumpkin.....absolutely hilarious!
    Yeah I saw that too. I wonder if that was intended by the makers of the show, I could see it being some stunt that was just pulled by some stage hand or something. Sometimes they just let those things slide.

Mad Dog, glad to see I'm not the only guy here. I love this show. Grimm is pretty good too, but AHS is def better.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have missed both episodes of Grimm....and not sure if I can handle two infatuations at once.....AHS has so exceeded all my expectations so far....Hopefully they will release the 1st season on DVD so I can obsess more......
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I have missed both episodes of Grimm....and not sure if I can handle two infatuations at once.....AHS has so exceeded all my expectations so far....Hopefully they will release the 1st season on DVD so I can obsess more......

I hope they have a boat load of extras on the 1st season dvds!
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Totally saw that...and had to rewind a few times to extend the laugh!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options

Grimm is pretty good... more story than horror.... it's network so YMMV.
  • DebbieEdwards1020
    DebbieEdwards1020 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I originally thought it was only a Halloween show or something...then I recorded all the shows to catch up. Now I'm hooked!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I watched both halloween episodes last night and it just gets better and better!!!!!