Episode 1 - What's with this Tyler guy?!

Options
I usually DVR the show and catch it later in the week. I caught the 1st episode last night (I think I'm a week behind). The new format is going to take some getting used to with the preliminary rounds just to get a jacket. What was with that Tyler dude and his attitude?! He butchered (no pun intended) the butchering of the pork and all he could say was that he "works for clients that have a lot of money and he pays other people to butcher his meat". OK. You're not a chef. You're a cook. Here's a application to Applebee's. WOW!

Replies

• JamieRena2012
    JamieRena2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think because "everything is big in Texas" they decided to give more people a chance to at least try out. That poor pork smh, it was too funny. So are you recording this second episode?
  • SoCalMike
    Options
    I record the entire series. I usually get to it by about Thursday night. Now that I'm 'on it', I might go watch it later. I record it so I don't miss anything! I've been a fan since about season 3. I first saw an episode or two of Season 2, and then started and haven't missed starting Season 3. Brian Malarkey from Season 3 is from San Diego, and has flourished since the show. He currently has 2 or 3 restaurants open in San Diego, with plans in the works to open another 3 or so within the next year. May be too much too fast. I've not been to any, but my boss has and loves it.

Also, may I say, some of the tastiest dishes are NOT on the plate. I'm pulling for a few more to get jackets . . . . just sayin'!