Im taking the day off Friday to play Skyrim

Options
Ill be picking it up from the Wal Mart at Midnite and playing until I fall down. Any other elder scrolls players?

Replies

• Rheatheylia
    Rheatheylia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have it pre-ordered on Steam (or rather my husband pre-ordered it for me), pre-loading now, I can't wait to play. I pretty much lived for playing Morrowind through highschool, Oblivion was good, but it was no Morrowind. Hoping Skyrim will have the same magic Morrowind did (can you tell Morrowind was my favorite game of all time? lol).
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    We salute you!!!!
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh, I really wish I could, but I have to work on Friday. :( But, I did work an extra half hour yesterday and Monday, so I'm planning to leave work an hour early so I can play. And I'll probably be at it all weekend. I'm also hoping for a more Morrowind-like experience. :P
  • thewingnut13
    thewingnut13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am taking Friday-Sunday off. Going thursday night for the midnight release to pick it up at gamestop.
  • ScullyKel
    Options
    Friday and Monday off here and going to the midnight release.
    I'm even taking my little one to daycare so there are no interruptions. I feel so guilty!!! Wait... No I don't.
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Friday and Monday off here and going to the midnight release.
    I'm even taking my little one to daycare so there are no interruptions. I feel so guilty!!! Wait... No I don't.

That's being responsible because I've heard some horror stories about parents neglecting their children to play. And lucky, I don't have Friday off to play but I will be playing :happy:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I always have Fridays off , I probably wont crack it open til Friday evening though. Saturday will most likely be dedicated solely to it as long as it lives up to the hype ^ _^
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    (Checks to make sure no one from work is watching)

Yep, that's happening. I already feel a little nauseous.

*cough cough*

Oh man, I think I'm getting sick.
  • mrs_madame
    mrs_madame Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I only have one hour of class on Friday, no work so I will be playing it then, most of saturday and most of Sunday. Good thing I don't have anything due in class on Monday lol. I never played Morrowwind, and only recently got in to Oblivion but I love it. RPGs are my favorite type of game and this one looks epiiiiic! I play on PC though so I really hope they did a better job of porting it over than they did for Oblivion -_-
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Oh ME ME ME!!! I've been playing oblivion the last couple weeks just to get back into the 'rhythm' of the elder scrolls!
  • ehsquared
    Options
    Oh ME ME ME!!! I've been playing oblivion the last couple weeks just to get back into the 'rhythm' of the elder scrolls!

I totally should have been doing this! What was i thinking....
  • kapeluza
    Options
    Suckers! I envy you!
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I just woke up at 10 am on Friday after staying up until 3:30am playing it right from midnight.

I had to pry myself away at 3:30 because I'm doing a long bike ride this morning.
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    INFINITE QUESTS
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have! I tried to get today off, but it's like a ghost land in here today .. kinda creepy. Guess I'll have to wait til later this weekend. I plan on taking a day off after the holidays so I can game, no interruptions. :)
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Having never played the previous Elder Scrolls games, I hadn't heard of this until I saw it here on MFP. So the curious side of me went to the website and Youtube to see what all the fuss was about...

O

M

G

GIMME GIMME! I SO Want this game now! :laugh:

My wife says to put it on my Christmas list, but I don't know if I want to wait until then! :tongue:
  • davidpm
    davidpm Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm tearing myself away from this game to go do a bike ride. I almost talked myself out of going for a ride because it was cold. I will not be a fatty again!