Goals

Options
Weight goal: Lost 30 pounds.
Fitness goal: Start running daily.

I hope to achieve my goals by July 4th 2012! :bigsmile:

Replies

• busymnmom
    Options
    My weight goal is to lose 68 pounds by my 41st birthday in May. Not sure how realistic that is,but I'm still going to try
  • Sujibean
    Sujibean Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Weight Goal: To lose 25 lbs

Exercise Goal: To do some type of exercise at least 4 days a week
  • weight goal: to lose 100 lbs more

exercise goal: start toning my body up some more...

i have lost 60 pounds in 14 weeks...
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I got to my original goal of losing 100 pounds in August. Now that I'm on a roll I'm striving to get to 12% body fat, which is roughly the equal of a triathlon athlete. I'm currently at 17% which is considered "athletic". I'll arrive at 12% when I lose exactly 10 more pounds. At this level of body fat, that's going to take a while to lose while I battle to retain muscle mass. So I'm not setting any date goals.
  • anniebr
    anniebr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My friends and I at work joined up together. I think support is the key,. I just have to make myself do this and stick to it. I find that planning my food for the day helps becasue I am single it is so easy to go to fast food., Now, I give myself permission to take care of my health. I have also noticed that not being able to lose weight has left me feeling like a failure and it is now pouring into my personal life also. Like if I can;t lose weight, then maybe I can't do anything right. It is very powerful to be able to see that in myself. I never connected the two until I noticed how hard i am on myself and how I have all these negatives thoughts I never used to have. It is amazing to me how much of my daily thoughts and feelings are effected negatively by my instability to do what is good for me.
    Good luck everyone have a good day.381 ANNIE
  • DeniseSLP
    DeniseSLP Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to weigh 130 pounds by my birthday, November, 26, 2012. I set a very reasonable goal and allowed for plateaus along the way, here and there, so I am sure to hit my goal. If I reach my goal much sooner, then my goal will be to maintain it and still be 130 at my Birthday 2012. Either way, by birthday is going to ROCK!