ALTER EGO... I HAZ ONE

Options
Namaste1983
Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
I HAVE A FEW TO BE HONEST

WHEN I'M CUTE AND GIGGLY I'M SOPHIA... SHE'S GIRL NEXT DOOR MIXED WITH A 5 YEAR OLD.

WHEN I'M AT WORK I'M MAMABEAR, I'M THE STERN MOTHER WHO PUSHES YOU TO BE A BETTER WORKER AND MAKES TREATS FOR EVERYONE AND ALWAYS HAS A HUG FOR YOU :)

WHEN I'M OUT AND ABOUT I'M SARAH AS USUAL... CURIOUS, KIND AND FUNNY

MY LAST LITTLE EGO IS LUCCIANA, SHE'S THE ONE I LIKE THE MOST. SHE'S SEXY, CONFIDENT AND STRONG. KNOWS HER CAPABILITIES AND DOESN'T QUESTION HER GUT.YOU CAN SEE HER IN MY PICTURE ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN.

I'M SARAH DAVIS. I AM ALL OF THESE PEOPLE IN ONE (NOW SMALLER) PACKAGE

TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOES THIS?

Replies

• Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    LOL- my colleagues gave my alter ego a name. It is Chrys-TALL. She appears when I am manic. That heifer is CRAZY!!!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Baby, you were born this way..embrace it!!!
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    I have a couple of alter egos. My "real" name is Cheryl and that's my everyday girl--business, friendly, smart, funny, etc...But...I am also Ceanne--creative/artistic, spiritual, very loving, on an adventure to learn who I REALLY am/my purpose on this planet. I consider that part of me, my "authentic" self. I don't have any other alter egos for being "fierce" or anything exciting like that. Maybe one day I will.
  • madubil
    madubil Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well.... if you meet me in a bar- you likely be meeting Maggie. She is a funny clever redhead who is somewhat shameless...but you arent going to score with her.

If I have skates on- or am in a derby situation- you're meeting Beaux (or Beaux Toxx if you want to go all formal...) She is pretty much a bad girl who is ok with that. She is the protective candy shell that can handle much of what life throws my way.

Sugar/Fort Knox goes to Vegas every year for Easter- and she is a red headed pinup who laughs and flirts shamelessly- and wears high heels with her bathing suit (Esther Williams makes the BEST swim suits btw) . She is ok with being photographed in a bathing suit. Sugar turns into Fort Knox - or Knoxy at some time during most nights...

If you meet me in most other situations, you'll meet Maggie or Margaret (depending on the mood) and she is a very smart, ADHD living, extremely independent single girl who owns her own home, and cant comprehend having her picture taken in a bathing suit! lol. She is shy, has major social anxiety issues, works her *kitten* off for a job she hates, and is in the process of transforming all of it.

All of these girls represent a part of who I am- depending on the day , the height of my hair, and the color of my lipstick!!!!! Oh- and we all love leopard print. ;)
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    I have Mommy (bahaha) on most days, this woman is creative, acts like a kid, giggly, silly, and fun

Dominique- Quiet, Timid, sometimes afraid, Very Shy, And Is Very Guarded

Domi- Positive, Fun loving, outgoing, bubbly, random woman who loves life, embraces it, has a secret passion to dance, sexy, confidant woman. (usually see her online)

These 'women' make me who I am today, as a whole...depending on what I am feeling no that day LOL
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I HAVE 2.

THERE'S ME, EVE. NOT THE USUAL EVERYDAY GIRL!

THEN THERE'S THIS OTHER GIRL, SHE DOESN'T HAVE A NAME, BUT SHE'S KINDA WILD, YOU KNOW WHERE!

I HAVE BEEN CALLED, CUCKOO WOMAN, GIRLWONDER, MIDNIGHT VAMPIRE TO NAME A FEW.