Introduce Yourself

Options
symba67
symba67 Posts: 23 Member
Hi, I'm Kim and REALLY big on starting new things or changing bad habits on dates I can remember. There are no rules here...it's just a place to discuss new beginnings, break old habits, discuss what works, what doesn't or talk about the weather.

Replies

• maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Maureen & I just came back to MFP after a few months absence.
    So, I'm back to tracking my food, exercise, water etc.
  • iamjenae
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jenae, I will be 25 years old on Saturday (11/12/11). I am here because I am ready to embark on a new beginning for myself. I have spent the last 9 years in a (what I thought was great) relationship. Things haven't been the same since DH came home from Afghanistan. We couldn't get along, and I gained a ton of weight as a result of a lot of the stress--and my lack of control. A few weeks ago, we decided to call it quits, shortly after our 3 year anniversary. This is a trying time in my life, but I know that I am still young, and I have a lot to live for. I am here to get my life back!
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Leanna. I'm really big on numbers and seeing repeating numbers as signs. Strange I know, but whatever. I've been on here a while, but only got serious about it a month ago and completely revamped everything. Trying to stay positive and motivated as I signed up for a mini triathlon in June and I need to get ready for it!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm Sherri and I'm here because I need a fresh start and renewed motivation.
  • rolypoly1
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Debbie and I look forward to sharing and learning from you all!!
    I am a type 2 diabetic and have trouble with digestion and overeating. Not a winning combination at all, in fact it can kill me. So I will take advice and look forward to your company, help and fellowship on here!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name us AJ & I'm excited to be here! I'm going thru some tough times right now & over the past 3 weeks have completely gotten off track with my food logging & exercise, not cutting down in cigs & somehow blocking myself from saying balanced in general. I love symmetry & odd dates with history, & am happy to start before the 'New Year Resolution' crowd starts up :p. Welcome to the group everyone, & have a FANTASTIC day!!! 
  • maurap26
    Options
    Hi Debbie
    I was diagnosed as a pre-diabetic (scary moment)
    I was good for a while, then got off track & have just recently lost 7 of the 8 lb. I gained while off-track
  • maurap26
    Options
    congratulations Leanna on your triathlon in June
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    congratulations Leanna on your triathlon in June

Thank you! I'm very excited about it. I'm done with my second week of training now, and it's been good. But I know there will be a lot of hard times to come. I'm so happy for all the support. :)