EA Sports Active 2 - Have you tried it's workout group featu

Options
bluemist248
bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone wanted to join my EA Sports Active 2 group. For those that have EA Sports Active 2 with internet access enabled (like on the Wii via wifi for example) you'll have seen a heading called 'groups' on the homescreen where players can see each other's calorie burns, times, distances and heart rates etc. I thought it would be useful for motivation, especially for anyone on the 9 week program (which I've just started today after completing the first two EA active games and challenges.)

The group I've set up is called 'MFPs' and the password you'll need to enter to join is 'mfp2011'. Just click on 'groups' on the game's home screen and select 'join a group' and enter them details.

There's only 10 places but I'm hoping to fill all of them with you lovely people

Replies

• musikmanzim
    Options
    I'm on the Kinect and Groups for the XBOX Kinect have been buggy. I started one for my wife and son and I and it tally's the scores but the minute you try to compare or do anything but look at the main feed for the group it kicks you off EA sports. It probably has to do with the poor selling it had on the Kinect because it was harder to get to work than Your Shape Fitness. However once you figured out it's quirks it's still a much better personal trainer option than Your shape Fitness evolved.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I really like EA Sports Active 2. I haven't used this game for some time, but I'd love to be in a group with only MFP-people! I plan to start the 9 week challenge this week! Looking forward to meet you there!
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ..I've joined..sigh (lol)...Ive not done any exercise in the last 115 days of logging on here but you've motivated me to get off my big behind and do this! So thank you!

Sharan
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    just joined! Plan to do my first workout today or tomorrow!
  • bluemist248
    Options
    ..I've joined..sigh (lol)...Ive not done any exercise in the last 115 days of logging on here but you've motivated me to get off my big behind and do this! So thank you!

Sharan

Glad I've motivated you! :happy:
    And hello to everyone that's just joined!
  • kerrifair
    kerrifair Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just came on to ask about EA Active for Wii.. I will check that out. thanks! I do find it to be a much better workout (at least I get my sweat on..) than the Wii Fit...
  • babybellyfat
    babybellyfat Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hi there, New here. I hope its ok that I jonied. I dont have EA2 but I have EA1. I will be getting EA2 soon!
  • sharanranran
    sharanranran Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Funny, I just came on to ask about EA Active for Wii.. I will check that out. thanks! I do find it to be a much better workout (at least I get my sweat on..) than the Wii Fit...

I am BURNING!!! I started the challenge yesterday and there isn't a muscle that doesn't know it's alive!!! Fantastic!
    Sharan x
  • bluemist248
    Options

I am BURNING!!! I started the challenge yesterday and there isn't a muscle that doesn't know it's alive!!! Fantastic!
    Sharan x

Agreed! I've just finished phase 1, that was tough! 2 and 3 may kill me lol
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! I am on day 21 of the 9 week program with about 5 workouts to makeup. Seeing the group stats at the ea site has helped motivate to do my workouts for the last couple days. I love doing anything that gives so much feedback, which I why I used to run/walk with the Garmin.

:flowerforyou: I am fitone2012 or fitone2011 in the EA feed.
  • bluemist248
    Options
    Glad to hear it helps! I find it great for motivation, I have days where the very thought of running around and jumping about for 35 mins makes me want to hide in my bed, but knowing other people are doing it makes me want to lol!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon last week, but I plan to return tonight with a scheduled and a missed workout. I really want to finish this session with no missed workouts. My 9 week program ends on 12/30.
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I,ve just joined :0)
    Thank you x
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've joined! my username on there is strata for some reason. Not sure how to change it.

Be warned I have a cold and am wheezy so I'm not being lazy, I'm recovering ;)
  • alexias9
    alexias9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm going to join today. i just finished phase 1. my tag is alexias9 if anyone else wants to add me
  • alexias9
    alexias9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ive got xbox kinect and i'm getting my sis the wii version for xmas
  • Kwick2010
    Kwick2010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Kristi, and I'm new to this group. I am planning to use my new Kinect to jump start my exercise and weight loss. I have the Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, but haven't started using yet due to a nasty winter cold. I'm planning on getting the EA Sports Active 2 later this month, and wanted to know how people like it so far.
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    does this group have any openings left?